The position for Maintenance Technician / Engineer in Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, England is no longer available
Maintenance Technician / Engineer
Our client is a major owner of property through out the town ofStratforduponAvon. They have existing property maintenance procedures in place and so now require a technically aware multi-disciplinary maintenance technician/engineer to help maintain the property to there particularly high standards. This maintenance technician/engineer role is working on property ranges from affordable housing through to commercial and high-end leisure.
To carry out planned and reactive maintenance to the buildings and associated services and to assist with minor project works for the estates department across the diverse Stratford estate.
• To carry out a wide variety of engineering and general fabric maintenance work.
• To service and maintain Mechanical, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning systems.
• To attend to breakdowns carry out repairs.
• To modify existing systems to suit changing requirements.
• To assist with project work such as installing new systems and services.
• To take responsibility for tasks and ensure they are progressed through to completion.
• Work closely with the estates helpdesk ensuring good information flows.
• To liaise with and supervise sub contractors when required.
• To obtain costs for materials needed to action remedial works.
• Apprentice trained or equivalent in a building services trade.
• Five years experience in a similar role.
• Excellent communicator at all levels.
• Good understanding of health and safety requirements.
• A true team player.
• Self motivated and proactive.
• Organized with the ability to prioritise workload
• Excellent communication skills
• Helpful and positive attitude
• Ability to work methodically under pressure
• 17th Edition or C&G 2360
• Multi-skilled engineer.
• Experience wo