The position for Technical Associate (Telecoms Regulation) in London is no longer available
Technical Associate (Telecoms Regulation)
We have several exciting opportunities to further your career in the world of telecommunications regulation and strategy.
Working within our client's Competition Group which helps determine and implement regulatory policy in the fixed and mobile communications and broadcasting arena, you will investigate scenarios and process to ensure compliance with existing law and regulation as well as review forward thinking policy and process.
We require experienced Telecommunications technologists with a solid understanding of the various technical environments (such as 4G, LLU, Roaming, IPv6, OTT, pricing models, Network Sharing etc.) in order to provide a technical overview, assessment and analysis to support regulatory debate from a technical perspective.
You will have significant knowledge of the latest telecommunications technology sets, the technical trends that exist within fixed and mobile networks, the business models of revenue sharing, product evolution and strategy.
Your role will be to help define compliance and regulatory strategy across a broad range of subjects, by providing technical insight and assessment.
- 5 years plus within telecommunications strategy/regulatory/analysis role
- A good understanding of the cost drivers and capabilities of different technologies and different network architectures.
- The ability to make cost-benefit assessments of different technical solutions in different situations.
- Able to understand and analyse commercial business strategies.
- Produce business models for various telecommunications products and services.
- Be able to model, identify and understand the key parameters that drive commercial decisions.
A fascinating role that would suit a hands off technologist with an eye for policy, regulation and strategy making.