The position for Client Relations Project Leader - Derby in Derby is no longer available
Client Relations Project Leader - Derby
Client Relations Project Leader
Derby, East Midlands + International Travel
Salary: Negotiable between £25,000 & £35,000 per annum (Depending upon experience)
Our client is an exciting Derby based organisation who provides services to the Telecommunications sector. They are a well established and fast growing organisation who can boast key clients that include organisations like Vodafone, 02 and Orange in the UK and throughout the world! This truly is an International Role within a global organisation!
This role will be based in Derby (UK) as well as will involve global travel, and some work out of the companies sites throughout the world!
An need has has arisen within their ‘Clients Relations Department’ for the position of ‘Projects Leader’. This role has been highlighted as a requirement to aid the Client Relations Manager to focus on fulfilling the very best planning and project guidance to deliver a solution that is within scope but exceeds client’s expectations.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
• It needs involve day to day interaction with internal departments but moreover, special attention to client interaction, their teams and departments to ensuring a project is delivered effectively and efficiently.
• The Client Relations Department take full responsibility for new projects from the sales team and complete the rollout including delivery of infrastructure, hardware, software, training and support. The role of Project Leader will focus on client direct contact with the planning and scoping of the project, eliminating risks while ensuring deadlines are kept and agreed scope is achieved.
• Successful recruitment of this position will fulfill the need to have dedicated personnel focused on project delivery to ensure the whole project roll out is managed and controlled
IDEAL CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES
• Be from a customer facing background - front end and client management of projects is essential.
• Show history of the ability to manage projects successfully.
• Be able to show an understanding of clients’ needs and expectations.
• Additionally, must have proven record of successful interactivity with other internal departments.
• Must be extremely organised and be able to work under pressure.
• Be able to control defined deliverables while still having consideration for client relations.
• Excellent MS office skills in Project, PowerPoint, Excel & Word.
• Well organized, flexible and have particular attention to detail
• Highly driven and enthusiastic
• Strong problem solver
• Be able to interact with clients at a level showing professional commitment with a personal touch
• Strong written and oral skills
• Reliable and trustworthy to obtain the highest respect by clients and internal teams
KEY RESPONSIBILITES & ROLE OBJECTIVES
• To lead projects through the Client Relations Department in an organised and controlled manner.
• To ensure what has been committed by the company is delivered, correctly and timely.
• Operate in a positive, optimistic yet realistic manner.
• Be very customer facing, this is not a back office position and the ideal candidate will be expected to demonstrate excellent client relations skills.
The main aspects cover:
• Taking over from the sales / commercial team to plan and manage with the Clients Relation Manager the roll out of services, projects and solutions.
• The ability to provide top level down to detailed reports dependent upon audience of project status.
• To have an understanding of planning and scoping multiple projects at one time.
• Be a people person, trustworthy and credible when making commitments both internally and externally to clients
• Show proactive thinking while planning and managing a project.
• Show great mediation and negotiation skills.
• Ensure delivery expectations are delivered, correct and on time.
• Capture this information in a well organised manner with excellent data control
• Provide face to face contact with customers giving particular attention to audience needs
• Maintain and promote a good working atmosphere and relations with other staff
• Adherence to communication methods and processes
• Adherence to correct information keeping and storing methods
• The organisation has a worldwide client base and therefore overseas travel as essential and would be required as part of this position.
• To absolutely ensure company projects are delivered within scope, to expectation, without risk and in a timely, effective and efficient manner
ADDITIONAL PREFFERENTIAL SKILLS
• To be able to put yourself and your team in the eyes of the client to ensure client satisfaction is always addressed in the best business practice manner.