The position for Negotiations Coordinator in City of London is no longer available
Negotiations Coordinator - 1 month rolling contract - Central London
We are currently recruiting for a Negotiations Coordinator working for one of the largest mobile network companies in the world, with offices located in central London.
As Negotiations Coordinator you will be responsible for supporting the Workstream leads in the delivery of specific projects during the negotiation process, liaising with multiple bidders as part of their procurement programme.
* Log actions and outputs during negotiation sessions
* Managing the flow of mark-ups and actions between negotiation teams and support teams
* Maintain a detailed negotiation log
* Coordinate and minute all meetings
* Ensure all updates and documentation is provided to all relevant parties
* Provide support to the Programme Manager and Programme Coordinator
* Maintain and update all project control documents
We are looking for a skilled administrator or coordinator with experience working with negotiation teams or a project coordinator who has worked within the mobile telecoms industry
* Able to liaise with senior and sometimes challenging individuals
* Understanding of contract schedules
* Superb communication skills
* Organised and focused
Please submit your CV Online or email direct Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.