The position for Administrator in Newcastle upon Tyne is no longer available
My client based in the city centre of Newcastle is one of the UK's largest independent investment management companies and is looking to appoint an Administrator to join their team on a 6 month fixed term contract.
Main Duties include:
* Adhere to both FSA regulatory requirements and industry standard best practice.
* To carry out all administrative duties within the defined company procedures.
* Demonstrate clear and polite communication skills at all times with all members of staff and those working for external agencies.
* Maintain strict client confidentiality at all times
* To escalate any major issues to management in a timely manner
* Ensure that all work is accurate and of good quality
* To provide additional resource to other departments in times of high business levels as required
* To supply a high level of service to all areas of the business.
* Set up of various accounts within the company product range
* Amendment of Client information
* Collating information gathered from the clients questionnaire
* Updating the client standing data
* Monitoring the returns, rejections and exception from various reports.
* Producing statistics
* Reviewing data from excel based spreadsheets
* Accurate data input
* Interaction and communication with relevant departments and stakeholders within the company
* Interaction with our system provider for pre-approved automated system updates
* Various administrative duties
* Communication with the company branch network.
This is a fantastic opportunity, if you are interested in applying for this role please send your CV.