The position for PA to HR Director in London is no longer available
PA to HR Director
A publishing client based in Central London is currently recruiting for an extremely experienced PA to work with their team on a minimum 10 month contract. The candidate will be responsible for providing full PA / Secretarial support to a Board level manager.
Main responsibilities include:
- Liaise regularly with senior management and members of the board
- Deal with extremely sensitive and confidential information and will be required to make autonomous decisions and communicates on behalf of their manager/s
- Responsible for managing their manager/s complex diary and daily schedule, allowing the manager enough time to prepare for meetings and attend to the day to day requirements of their role
- Responsible for prioritising their manager/s email inbox and drawing the manager/s attention to matters of importance
- Responsible for organising internal and external meetings across multiple sites and venues. This will include organising high profile events, events occurring overseas and dealing with overseas delegates. Responsibilities include booking the rooms/venue, arranging catering, seating plans, and arranging the clear up at the end of the meeting
- Responsible for providing high quality support to meetings, such as preparation of reports and agendas, formatting and producing high quality PowerPoint presentations and the taking of and typing of minutes
- Responsible for preparing correspondence on behalf of the manager/s. This may involve carrying out copy and audio typing
- Responsible for maintaining database and updating systems
Please apply for the position online or send through your CV to the Victoria inbox- (url removed).
This role requires a forward thinking