The position for Administrator in Corby, Northamptonshire, England is no longer available
Our client is a market leader in the innovative design and manufacture of greetings cards has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Administrator/Typist.
As the Administrator/Typist you will be required to carry out the following tasks:
· Typing written notes and instruction from the Creative Director.
· Daily work plans for Creative Studios and Departmental weekly work plans.
· Customer and internal Meeting Notes to be typed and recorded.
· Creation of reports required in Excel from handwritten notes.
· Helping with customer meetings - preparing displays etc. * 8.00am start once a week.
· Reception cover as and when required.
Successful candidates should posses the following skills and experience:
· Strong Administrative skills
· Experienced proficient Typist
· Proficient user of Word & Excel is essential
· Attention to detail is key.
· Strong Communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work as part of a team and of their own initiative.
· Friendly telephone manner.
· Ability to interact with others on different professional levels.
· Must be flexible, as overtime is required on occasion.