The position for Office Manager+PA Duties - AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY in City of London is no longer available
Office Manager+PA Duties - AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
**** PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE AVAILABLE TO START IMMEDIATELY ****
**** PLEASE NOTE : IT IS ESSENTIAL TO HAVE QA EXPERIENCE FOR THEIR INTERNAL AUDITS ****
My Client is a well established Engineering company based in FARRINGDON.
They are looking for a bubbly Office Manager / PA to Partners who has some experience in Business Development to start ASAP.
Within BEAUTIFUL office and a friendly team, this really is a perfect role for someone who has previous experience within a similar role.
Office Manager/PA to Directors
(Role to be approximately split as follows - 1/3rd PA duties, 1/3rd Office Manager duties and 1/3rd
* A proactive, independent worker, who is happy and confident and can work unsupervised. Flexibility and adaptability is essential, someone who does not require a structured environment but can work within one.
Office Manager Duties:
* Reception duties - screening and transferring all incoming telephone calls.
* Meeting and greeting guests - Making coffee for all guests and meetings.
* Office housekeeping - responsible for general office tidiness.
* Quality Audits, Health and safety for the office, ensuring we are legally compliant, booking training and implementing all risk assessments. (IS0 9001 Accreditation).
* Office Administration.
* Opening and distribution of both internal and external mail.
* Support to 25 London office staff.
* Assisting with varied duties for our satellite office.
* Contact point for London office from all offices worldwide.
* Liaising with HR, Accounts and IT departments.
* Liaising and helping the marketing department with submission information when needed.
* HR Administration and new starter training.
* Monitoring and ordering of all stationary, groceries, flowers and items for the office or staff.
* Point of contact for landlord management agents, building maintenance engineers and other external consultants.
* Supplier negotiation and liaison.
* Assisting the Accounts Clerk where needed.
* Manage Petty Cash in multiple currencies, plus collating receipts.
* Ensuring timesheets are complete and up to date.
* Organising Christmas parties, social events, large meetings for clients and staff.
PA Duties (2 Directors in office) :
* Diary management.
* Organising and scheduling meetings.
* Setting up conference calls.
* Minute taking in meetings where needed.
* Email and written replies on behalf of the directors.
* Booking travel arrangements, flights, hotels, restaurants etc for directors and associates.
* Global travel and accommodation coordination for visiting International Directors.
* Securing Visas for international travel.
* Collating and processing director's expenses.
* Collation of information for meetings.
* Assisting the directors in ad-hoc duties that arise.
Business Development Duties:
* Setting up and following up on meetings for the directors or visiting colleagues internationally.
* Attend weekly international business development conference calls with the US branches.
* Generating leads and building relationships by setting up meetings with existing and prospective clients.
* Liaising with directors and their PA's -extensive email and telephone dialogue to schedule meetings.
* Diary management.
* Tracking BD meetings - setting up and keeping b/d tracking spreadsheets up to date.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE AVAILABLE TO INTERVIEW EITHER 3rd APRIL or 4th APRIL and AVAILABLE TO START IMMEDIATELY .
Please note only successful candidates will be responded to.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer and are working as a recruitment agency on this vacancy.