The position for Area Manager in Leicester, Leicestershire is no longer available
An exclusive opportunity has arisen for an Area Manager to take over the operational aspects of a care providers services in Coventry and Leicestershire. As the Area Manager you will be responsible for a large team of Service Managers, Support Workers and Care Packages.
The company specialize in high quality care in the form of Outreach, Supported Living and Domiciliary Care packages. The company work primarily with Adults with ASD, Aspergers and Associated Learning Disabilities but also work alongside Elderly and Children's services.
* Have the NVQ 4 Health and Social Care
* Have Experience of Managing a multi-sited or a large service
* Be Able to demonstrate strong leadership and management skills
* Demonstrate a high level of business development skills within the Care Sector
In Return this role Offers:
* A Competitive Salary + Mileage allowance
* Training and Career Development Opportunities
* Pay Reviews
* The chance to work for an expanding and reputable care provider
If you have Management experience within the Health and Social Care Sector and can demonstrate the ability to lead and develop a large Outreach, Domiciliary and Supported Living Service please do not hesitate to contact Marie on 0116 253 2550. Alternatively email your CV to (url removed)