The position for PA to Brand President in North London is no longer available
PA to Brand President
This is a truly a fabulous role with a leading brand management company based in North London.
We are looking for someone with true 'star quality' to support the Global Brand President and other members of his Management team.
What will make the ideal candidate standout?
Great business 'savvyness' - this role needs someone who can quickly grasp the complexities of a global fashion based company and help the VP drive strategy.
A brilliant organiser - you will help with a summer and winter conference of 25+ people.
A natural leader and influencer.
French language an asset.
Masses of self confidence (and no arrogance!)
1. Extensive diary management and coordinating regular meetings
2. Screening telephone calls & emails, taking and prioritising messages on behalf of the Brand President, VP Global Sales and brand teams.
3. Organising the Summer and Winter Conferences in conjunction with the International Marketing team including sourcing venue, catering, travel arrangements, etc for 250+ delegates
4. Produce and update presentations for meetings using PowerPoint & Excel.
5. Source venues for Executive meetings and functions
6. Arranging UK and International travel, including booking of flights, hotels, taxis and visa applications
7. Organising all post, prioritising, actioning and forwarding relevant information as required.
8. Collating monthly UK and Overseas expenses
9. Regular handling of confidential and sensitive information.
10. General admin assistance & point of contact for VP team.
11. Typing various correspondence
13. Checking relevant invoices are correct prior to final approval.
14. Adhoc projects/tasks requested by Brand President and VP Global Sales
15. Providing holiday cover for PA's where necessary
Needs to Know
Experience of working for a Blue Chip organisation, liaising with various international offices.
Experience of working as a EA/PA at director/executive level
Computer literate - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Ability to touch type - 60wpm
Needs to be
An ambassador for the business
Confident, professional and articulate
Pro-active, exceptionally well organised and able to prioritise
Able to liaise with people at all levels
Determined to stay ahead of the boss
Good sense of humour
Discreet with sensitive/confidential information
Able to influence having developed strong relationships with management
Flexible in approach and 'can do' attitude
Events management experience
Good business acumen