The position for Administrator in Beckenham is no longer available
We are recruiting for a Administrator on a temporary basis.
You will be available to start ASAP and the contract will run until November 2012 with the possibility of an extension to the end of the year.
Working within a medical environment, the office is surrounded by beautiful grounds and has own private car park.
You will be an experienced Administrator with excellent communication skills, excellent telephone manner and good computer skills on Word and Excel.
You will also be a car driver.
- Provide administrative support to the team and chase up patient referrals
- To provide project support, including collecting and collating information for a
range of diverse projects
working independently to resolve day to day problems as they arise.
- To coordinate clinical monthly updates, disseminate papers and take
appropriate follow up actions as required. Follow up queries are often
complex and multifaceted and therefore requires
- To prepare documentation as required. To create reports and excel
spreadsheets and to maintain and develop project information systems.
- To maintain databases, a resource library, project documentation and all relevant
resources used by the Team.
- To act as a first point of contact for enquiries and provide an efficient and
- To liaise with staff from across the organisation
- To provide a comprehensive filing system in line with confidential patient information
HR GO Recruitment Ltd - London Branch is an employment agency and employment business. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of any protected characteristic such as: sex, age, disability, race, gender reassignment, pregnancy or maternity leave, marriage or civil partnership, religion or belief or sexual orientation.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are sorry that it is not possible to respond to each applicant. Only those applicants who are suitable for the position will be contacted.
If you have not heard from us within twenty eight days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful, but we wish you well with your job search.