The position for Private Medical PA in City of London is no longer available
Private Medical PA
Our client are looking for a highly motivated individual with a strong background as a medical secretary to act as a Personal Assistant to one of the partners in a very successful private general medical practice.
The practice prides itself in providing the best quality, comprehensive, highly individualised medical services to families, individuals and companies. The services provided by the practice are general medical services 24 hours a day, investigative insurance services, and occupational health services.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Preparing/updating files for patients in line with the diary: i.e. gathering results /ensuring that all outstanding data is available
- Typing letters and reports
- Taking minutes
- Meeting and greeting on the doctors' behalf
- Contacting patients on the doctors' behalf and answering queries from patients
- Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests
- Dealing with correspondence (post, faxes, email), collating information, corresponding on the doctor's behalf
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management, filing etc
- Preparing information for meetings and updating agendas
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Gathering reports from medical software regarding clinical data
- Carrying out background research and present findings. The PA may be required to conduct research for marketing or other purposes
- Liaising with clients, patients and other staff on the doctors behalf
- Provide PA/secretarial cover as and when required
- Arranging travel and accommodation and occasionally traveling with the business partner to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations
Huntress Group does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. PLEASE NOTE! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs. We are acting as a Recruitment Business in relation to this role.