The position for Senior Administrator in Newcastle upon Tyne is no longer available
Our client based in Wallsend is looking to recruit a Temporary Senior Administrator who will provide administrative and finance support consistent with the client's requirements.
Duties will include:
- Assist, coordinate and complete monthly and yearly reports
- Produce correspondence and documents, and maintain presentations, spreadsheets and reports
- Attend meetings and minute taking
- Deal with customer complaints and enquires
- Liaises in conjunction with senior member s o f the team on all the clients marketing and media
- Management control for internal and external correspondence
- Arranging of in house and external events
- Reception duties
- Booking of travel and accommodation
- Administrator for 4 projects
- Supporting the finance department
- Adhoc administration duties
Applicants should have a working knowledge of document management systems, project management skills, have the ability to multitask and be able to work on their own initiative.
It is essential that applicants should have a good working knowledge of a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Access.
The role is temporary for 12 weeks and the hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm and will pay an hourly rate of £8.50.
Pertemps is an Equal Opportunities Employer