The position for Material Replenishment Controller in Halewood is no longer available
Material Replenishment Controller
Position: Material Replenishment Controller
Location: Halewood, Liverpool, Merseyside
Salary: c. £25,000 - 28,000
Job Type: Permanent
Working Pattern: Rotational Shift Pattern
Ideal Start Date: ASAP
At DHL Supply Chain, we are looking for six exceptional Material Replenishment Controllers to join our team based at our site for JLR in Halewood, Liverpool, Merseyside.
As a Material Replenishment Controller you will ensure all customer requirements are fully understood and delivered as well as providing a key customer interface, managing their expectations and developing a solid working relationship. You will ensure compliance to DHL & customer internal audit and procedures in relation to S.M.A.R.T. office operation.
At DHL, people mean the world to us. We aim to attract and retain the best talents. We provide challenge and opportunity for personal and professional development. We make sure that you know what a difference you make to our business and how you can be proud of building THE logistics company for the world.
Under the DHL Supply Chain umbrella, one of the business units of DHL, our mission is to provide customized logistics and industry solutions in the areas of supply chain management, warehousing, distribution, value added services, and lead logistics provider services for our customers - helping them deliver better results everyday.
What are you accountable for achieving?
- Ensuring the S.M.A.R.T. office complies with all S.M.A.R.T. processes. Providing coaching to staff members when necessary.
- Report, action and investigate all emergency line feed (ELF's) deliveries.
- Report, action and investigate all market area minimum calls.
- Ensuring route deliveries are balanced.
- Ensuring all line side & market area labeling is kept up to date.
- Control engineering changes to minimize cost to the customer & to DHL.
- Ensuring data accuracy within the customers systems (S.M.A.R.T. & CMMS).
- Update all customer/DHL systems for line side address changes.
- Report issues to Inventory Manager.
- General leadership and development of the SMART office team using relevant people processes
- Work with the customer release & follow up team to ensure stock accuracy.
- Report potential threats to production to the customer.
- Attend weekly meetings with the customer for S.M.A.R.T. performance & engineering changes.
- Ensure the S.M.A.R.T. office complies with customer IMF standards.
- Work with a maintain a relationship with DHL internal planning team.
- Report any potential changes that could affect market area and line side minimums to the DHL planning team.
- Work with a maintain a relationship with DHL continuous improvement team.
What will you need as a successful Material Replenishment Controller?
- Knowledge of JLR systems (CMMS)
- MS Office suite of software
- Lean Logistics
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly analytical
- Good presentation skills
- Organized way of working/process driven
- Experience in logistics, supply chain or operations
- Kaizen, material flow analysis experience an advantage
- Educated to university degree level or equivalent professional
- People Management
- 1-2 years logistics industry experience
- Driving License
- Workload planning
What will you get in return?
In addition to the excellent opportunities for progression, our package includes 25 days holiday, defined contribution pension scheme and access to discounts with major high street retailers.
If this sounds like a role for you, please click the apply button.
Here at DHL we are an equal opportunities employer: all together different, all together successful.