The position for Sales Support Clerk in Pulborough is no longer available
Sales Support Clerk
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic individual to join our friendly Team in our Pulborough office as a Sales Support Clerk. This will be a temporary contract for up to 11 months to cover a period of maternity leave.
Your primary responsibility will be to service the needs of our existing clients and assist in growing the agency in a compliant and customer focussed manner. This can be broken down as follows:
- Dealing with general queries from customers relating to insurance sales/service
- Processing customer documentation and collecting premiums
- Assisting in prospecting and agency campaigns
- Following internal procedures and FSA compliance
- Handling customer claims
- Undertaking general office based duties as required
Personal Specification We are looking for a person who:-
- Can develop and maintain good relationships with both clients and staff
- Is able to communicate effectively, both written, numerically and verbally with Clients, work contacts and colleagues
- Enjoys working in a team and possesses excellent organisation skills
- Is able to problem solve, where appropriate, and able to use own judgement to make decisions on areas within scope of knowledge and authority, but also knows when to refer to more senior staff
- Is willing to comply with internal and regulatory requirements
- It would be preferable if candidates have experience of the following applications: Word, Excel and Lotus Notes
Successful applicants will be required to take and pass internal product licensing exams.
Please note: This position is based in Pulborough, West Sussex, please only apply if you are willing and able to work in this location, and have the required skills..
We regret that due to volume of response, we can only contact initial successful applicants. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, then your application has been unsuccessful.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer