The position for Front of House Assistant in Central London is no longer available
Front of House Assistant
Williams Lea employs 12,000 people worldwide and is part of the DP DHL group. Williams Lea is a global market leader in the provision of Business Process Outsourcing and Marketing Solutions
We are currently seeking an experienced Front of House Assistant to work on site at our client based in the city. Hours of work are 08:30-17:00
To provide the highest levels of customer service to internal and external clients.
- Set exemplary levels of customer service as appropriate
- To provide flexible and responsive assistance to clients and colleagues
- To process queries and complaints effectively seeking referral where appropriate
- Set and maintain excellent client relationships at all levels
- Understand client requirements ? offering alternatives where appropriate
- Effective follow-up of all client related concerns and queries
- Greet clients and visitors and inform the appropriate attorney/staff of their arrival.
- Answer phone calls and transfer callers to appropriate extension.
- Book conference room reservations and Visiting Attorney Office (VAO) reservations
- Ensure reception area is kept neat.
- Build relationship with clients and manage their perceptions and expectations.
- Undertake any reasonable duties as requested by Manager.
Skills and attributes :
- A high standard of personal presentation
- Previous experience in a front of house/reception role is essentail
- Experience within a legal environment is advantageous
- Strong customer service skills
- A willing and enthusiastic attitude
- The ability to work well under pressure
- PC literate
- Display an adaptable and flexible approach
- Able to handle difficult situations well and to act appropriately
- Focuses on clients first and strive at all times to exceed expectations
- Team player