The position for Skilled Construction Worker in Wigston is no longer available
Skilled Construction Worker
We urgently require Skilled Construction Workers with CSCS card. You will be working in all aspects of maintaining social housing. You must have your own van tools and ladders as you will be travelling around social houses throughout the Leicestershire area. Enhanced CRB dated within the last 12 months is advantageous, however if you do not possess one you will be required to undertake one, employer will meet expense. An immediate start is available for the successful candidate.
Primary duties include -
- working in all aspects of maintaining social housing (e.g. painting, decorating, plumbing, general building duties etc.)
- Travelling around social houses throughout the Leicestershire area
our ideal candidates: -
- Available immediately and able to work
- Experience as one or more of the following:
- Has own van tools and ladders as will be travelling around social houses
- Prepared to contribute with overtime needs as the business dictates
- Competitive pay
- Travelling expenses will be reimbursed at 35p per mile
To apply for this excellent opportunity, please contact with Martin on 0116 262 3733 or email your CV
Regional Recruitment Services are advertising this position in their capacity as an Employment Business. Please visit (url removed) to view all other outstanding vacancies which include roles in Sales, Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Defence and Commercial.