The position for Site Agent in Bristol is no longer available
With an increasing amount of work coming from the Amp5 our client is looking to recruit a Site Agent.
With excellent long term prospects and job stability in a local area, we require someone who can show:
- A proven track record of civil engineering projects in the water sector, particularly rehabilitation work within clean and dirty water.
- Stable career history with recognised leading civil engineering contractors.
- Be able to deliver all elements of the project or portfolio of projects demonstrating a great knowledge of all associated processes and methods.
- Be mindful & aware of Site Agent responsibilities whilst managing the project in order to ensure maximum efficiency and delivery.
- Be responsible for safety, health, environment and championing continuous improvement throughout the site.
In order to apply for this role you will need to have a proven track record of working as a Site Agent having worked on previous Amp's.
You must have a degree or equivalent in civil engineering to be considered.
We are committed to promoting equal opportunity to people of all ages in the workplace and operates as both an employment agency and employment business.