The position for Commercial Manager in Nottingham is no longer available
We are currently working with a national contractor that have secured a number of new contracts and have an immediate requirement for a Commercial Manager. Reporting into the Commercial Director, you will oversee all commercial activities on a £20m station upgrade in Nottingham whilst managing a team of up to 3 Quantity Surveyors.
- £55,000 - £60,000
- Company car or allowance (£6k)
- Pension, Health, Bonus, Fuel
- Already working at Senior/Managing QS level.
- Main contractor background.
- Previous experience of running large rail projects.
- In depth knowledge of NEC form of contract.
- Educated to a high standard - Degree/HND preferred.
- Driving licence is essential.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a stable company with a strong forward order book and genuine opportunities for career progression.
Please send your CV to apply for this vacancy:
E: (url removed)
T: 0121 712 6600
Services advertised by Project Resource Ltd are those of an agency and/or an employment business.