The position for Site Agent in Oxfordshire is no longer available
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum plus pension and company car/car allowance
Job Ref: NM56179
A large scale international contractor with proven and extensive civil engineering and project management skills, delivering engineering excellence through cost-efficient, client focused solutions from minor works through to major infrastructure projects.
Due to my clients growing order book they are looking for experienced Site Agents/Project Managers to support projects in Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, and Oxfordshire.
* Show a personal a personal commitment to the success of a project
* Produce and manage project strategy
* Capable of managing projects from £2million up to values of £10m.
* Manage & optimize construction programme
* Monitor productivity
* Manage & minimise Construction costs
* Manage client, for current & future opportunities
* Lead Safety Management on site for all activities
* Provide timely & accurate reports, forecasts & budgets for internal purposes
* Lead, motivate & monitor site team & develop strategy as required
* Mentors junior staff
* Manage supply chain
* Support all business objectives
* Extensive experience in working on civil engineering projects in a similar role, specifically Highways, Infrastructure and Bridges. Some working experience of Network Rail projects desirable.
* HNC/HND/Degree in Civil Engineering
* Must be a team player but also able to work on own initiative
* Knowledge of safety and environmental legislation
To apply for this opportunity or to find out about other site based opportunities please call Niall Maughan at Project Resource Ltd or email (url removed)
Keywords: Site Agent / Site Manager / Project Manager / Engineer / Civil / Civils / Car Park / Station upgrade / Rail / Car Parking / Bridges / Drainage