The position for Receptionist/Administrator in Cambridge is no longer available
Looking for part time work within a friendly and customer focused environment? Do you enjoy talking to people and providing advice?
I am currently recruiting for a successful and independent retailer in the centre of Cambridge. I'm am looking for someone who is friendly, welcoming and excellent at building rapport with people.
The role is for a Receptionist/Administrator - 3 days a week
- Helping customers
- Making appointments
- Booking Customers in
- Taking calls and dealing with complaints
- Processing payments/invoices
- Assisting with purchases
- Booking hotels/travel - other PA duties
- Previous sales/retail background is desirable
- Good communication/customer skills
- Warm and friendly attitude
- Happy working alone if needed
- Good organisational skills
- Clear communicator
- Well presented and professional
This role is working with members of the public but within a very professional environment. You will be expected to remain professional and be able to give advice to various different kinds of people, it is crucial that the right candidate is confident at communicating on the level.
For more information on this role please send your details to (url removed)
Please note: Although this is a part time role my client does need a level of flexibility
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels are an Employment Business Recruitment Agency