The position for Store Manager in Meldreth is no longer available
A wonderful opportunity has arisen to join the country’s leading Convenience Store Retailer as Store Manager of their bustling Meldreth Branch.
This Retailer has over 600 stores and is growing all of the time. Stores are part of their local communities and deliver fantastic choice, quality and value to their customers. Everyone in the business works together to ensure that stores are simply great places to shop. The next 12 months will see new stores open and investment in existing branches. Couple this with a culture that is friendly, fun and where everyone is treated with respect and you have a really great place to work.
As a Store Manager, reporting to the Area Manager your duties will include:
• Ensuring your store delivers first class customer service
• Maximising sales and profitability and leading your team to achieve the store’s targets
• Ensuring high standards and the correct management of all store processes
• Coaching, training and encouraging your team
The ideal Store Manager will have the following skills and experiences:
• An experienced Retail Store Manager or Assistant Manager ready to lead their own Branch
• Experience of working in a supermarket or convenience store is an advantage but not essential
• Demonstrate a passion for delivering brilliant customer service
• Love leading, training and developing their team
• Have the flexibility to work 40 hours over a 7 day period
In return you will receive a salary of up to £18,500 plus excellent bonus, a pension and staff discount. In addition the company are committed to training and personal development and their plans ensure that there will be plenty of career opportunities in the years ahead.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.