The position for Store Manager in Edinburgh is no longer available
GROWING LUXURY BRAND REQUIRES A STRONG STORE MANAGER IN EDINBURGH - £25K + BONUS
Global presence high end retailer
Sell high quality products and operate within the gift industry
* The position requires someone with experience of managing a successful retail team
* Driving sales and achieving store targets and KPI's
* Excellent merchandising abilities
* Managing and developing a strong retail team
* Strong background of working for a successful retailer
* Experienced in delivering a high standard of customer service
* Approachable, fun and good communication skills
* Ambition - Someone who wants to progress with a growing business
For more information on this or any other senior role within retail, please call Richard Wiltshire of Randstad Retail on 0207 400 6073 right away. Alternatively, please send an up-to-date CV
This vacancy is being handled by Randstad Retail. Randstad Retail is the retail specialist division of Randstad, who act as an employment business and employment agency and are registered in England and Wales no 6438552 as Randstad Retail Ltd. Registered office address First Floor, Regent Court, Laporte Way, Luton, Beds, LU4 8SB.
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide Randstad with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.