The position for Deputy Manager in Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent, England is no longer available
Our client has an immediate and very exciting opportunity for a Deputy Manager with retail sales experience to join their management team for a brand new concept store opening in the Tunbridge Wells, Kent area.
Salary: £16,000 basic salary with realistic OTE £25,000 + excellent benefits.
This company is a leading mobile phone retailer and possibly one of the most recognised brands on the high street with over 500 stores across the UK. Over the last few years they have started to open new concept stores located in bigger retail stores which mean fantastic future career progression.
As a Deputy manager you will be responsible for:
- Inspiring your team to achieve set targets on a daily basis
- Actively manage, coach and develop your store team to deliver exceptional customer service
- Lead by example by demonstrating your strong sales skills
- Ensure the department is compliant and following company policy and procedures
To be considered for the role of Deputy Manager we are looking for the following:
- Supervisory or management experience within a blue chip retailer or sales organisation
- Previous industry experience in mobile sales or telecommunications
- Strong sales background and the ability to work to and achieve targets
- Self-motivated, passionate and driven to achieve
- People person and able to build rapport
This role would really suit an experienced supervisor or retail sales manager who is looking to progress their career in a national blue chip retailer.
We welcome applicants who may have experience as a sales manager, deputy manager, team leader, assistant manager, concession manager, department manager, senior sales, sales supervisor or telesales manager but with experience in the mobile phone industry.
This is an immediate opening so please apply today.