The position for Marketing Assistant - £18K in London is no longer available
Marketing Assistant - £18K
A well known publishing company in central London is recruiting for a Marketing Assistant (salary - £18k) who will provide administrative and general marketing support to the Marketing Manager and across the Marketing team. Duties will include: assisting with briefing and production of marketing materials; management of author care activities and general author support; ownership of book review processes; updating of information on the company website pages and internal systems; general admin support. This post provides administrative and general marketing support across the department, ensuring the smooth running of marketing processes within the team. It is ideal for a candidate with strong communication and organisational skills looking for a dedicated role within a growing marketing and publishing environment.
• Will be educated to degree level academic qualification or professional equivalent
• Will have work experience in publishing and/or marketing
• Can demonstrate outstanding time management and organisational skills
• Has excellent team work and communication skills
• Advanced Microsoft Word and Excel