The position for Qualified Social Worker - Mental Health in Manchester is no longer available
Qualified Social Worker - Mental Health
Qualified Social Worker - Mental Health - Full Time - Greater Manchester
Our client is looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their team on a full time basis
Your duties will include:
- Community Mental Health Team
- Care Co-ordinator
- Worked alongside Nurses, psychiatrists, psychologists, and consultants on a mental health multi disciplinary team
- Involved in emergency referrals in the service and has involvement with a forensic caseload
- You should be self motivated, have a good understanding and working knowledge of the Mental Health
The ideal candidate will have significant post qualifying experience, gained in a multi-disciplinary community mental health team or nursing background. This is a rare opportunity to be part of a dynamic team in a purpose built environment and to influence how services are delivered to local people. A detailed induction and training package will be provided.
To apply, or for further information on this role, please contact Julia Snowball at The Synergy Group on 0113 366 2374. Or alternatively email your cv .
Working with The Synergy Group offers:
- The most experienced Social Work recruitment team in the UK
- Access to the broadest selection of Social Work vacancies in the UK
- The choice of PAYE or limited company schemes
- Weekly payroll service
- Excellent rates of pay
- Personal service
The Synergy Group is a specialist recruiter of Social Work jobs, to view a full selection of our current Social Work vacancies please visit our website.
The Synergy Group is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit (url removed)