The position for Healthcare Assistant in Preston is no longer available
Job Title: Care Assistant
Salary: £7.00 per Hour (Dependent on Experience)
Location: Preston & Surrounding areas.
Duration: Temporary Ongoing (required to be flexible from Mon-Sun, for a variety of shifts.)
This role requires the ability to be caring, understanding and be able to work on your own initiative.
Applicants are required to have excellent literacy skills including record keeping and report writing, show compassion and consideration, whilst providing care and support to all residents. You will be assisting clients from various backgrounds and cultures.
• To assist residents in washing, dressing and undressing.
• To participate in the basic nursing care of the residents,
• To assist the residents with their toileting needs, including continence promotion.
• To change beds, tidy resident's rooms and do light cleaning.
• To help in the serving of meals and drinks, feeding those residents who are unable to feed themselves.
• Maintain confidentiality regarding resident's particulars.
• Assist in activities within the Home.
• Updating care plan must be experienced in the care sector and be of a caring nature .
• NVQ Level 2 or Equivalent
• Good Communication and listening skills
• The ideal candidate will be pro-active, outgoing, sociable, reliable, have the ability to remain calm under pressure.
• Flexible, due to the nature of work.
You are required to provide a CRB enhanced disclosure; expense will be met by applicant and must be paid for on registration, current cost of CRB is £48 however we will reimburse £44 after 300 hours of paid work.