The position for Team Leader in Reading is no longer available
Our client is an established care provider, having operated care homes for over 25 years.
They specialise in elderly care, dementia care and caring for younger people with conditions such as brain injuries, Huntington’s Disease or Parkinson’s Disease.
They pride themselves in providing high quality care to their residents in a warm and friendly environment. Their large care home in Reading, Berkshire is currently looking for a Team Leader to take responsibility for the smooth running of a particular unit.
• RGN or RMN qualification with valid PIN number
• Good experience in elderly care and dementia
• The ability to supervise and lead others
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• The ability to prioritise and delegate
• The ability to work shifts, including some weekends
• Professional and caring approach
• Competitive rates
• 5.6 weeks holiday entitlement
• Subsidised meals
• Well supported and friendly environment
• Accessible by public transport
• Great training opportunities
• Opportunities for career progression within the company