The position for Administrator in Wolverhampton is no longer available
Administrator - Wolverhampton
A fantastic opportunity has a risen for a Administrator position in the Wolverhamton area - £12,000 - £14,000 per annum
My client is looking to appoint a flexible, competent administrator on a 37 hour a week contract, who is personable to visitors, staff and people my client supports and who will enjoy challenges.
Your main duties will be:
• To establish and maintain appropriate records and filing systems on behalf of the Operational Director and the group of services he/she manages as and when required.
• Auditing staff files (with help of office assistant) ensuring all relevant documentation is in place and up to date and reaching CQC requirements
• To provide personal assistance to the Operational Director, in carrying out his/her operational functions, including the assistance of tendering for new business as and when required
• To provide administrative assistance to the Operations Director and other manager in the service group in relation to the recruitment of employees
• Liaising with HR and Payroll as and when needed during the recruitment process
• To attend regular meetings of administrative officers
• Line manage the administration assistant and two office assistants.
• Passion for achieving consistent results
• Self disciplined approach
• Confident and professional
The successful candidate must have experience in office work in a administrative/clerical role.
Using and developing filing and information systems is essential. You will be able to work as part of a team in a busy environment. You will have the ability to use a variety of software packages. You will have the ability to prioritise your own work load and to work unsupervised
For more information on how to become part of this ever expanding organisation and to apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Merel Fyfe on 0845 699 6011