Search Christmas Jobs
Current Christmas Job Positions
Cardiff Bay, £500/hour
Bicester, £6.50 - £9/hour
Stratford-upon-Avon, £5 - £7/hour
Stratford upon Avon, £5 - £7/hour Weekly pay.
Central London, £10/hour
Staines, Middlesex, £6.31/hour
- Research the company and role prior to writing your cover letter or attending an interview
Read more interview advice at our career centre
- Register your CV as well as searching for jobs online, this will mean recruiters can headhunt you Register your CV now
- Always get someone else to read your CV and cover letter before applying to jobs
- Stand out from the crowd and highlight in your cover letter why you're perfect for this job
- Use social media to find out more about companies you would like to work for
- As a jobseeker you can register your CV for free with CV-Library, allowing the UK's top employers to find your details and contact you directly with relevant Christmas jobs
Welcome to Christmas Jobs
Find useful Christmas job tips and temporary vacancies advice to help you find your perfect Christmas job. There is information about how to write the perfect CV and cover letter for your Christmas job application as well as Top Tips on how to ensure your temporary role becomes your next permanent job.
You can find seasonal vacancies in all sectors and locations. Although the seasonal recruitment is usually dominated by the retail industry, you can find Christmas hospitality jobs, Christmas jobs in London, and retail temporary jobs as well as many more from a range of different employers. To find your temporary job for the season, search and apply directly to hundreds of Christmas vacancies across the UK with CV-Library.