Displaying 1-8 of 8 statistician jobs matched
Expert Statistician - Location: Switzerland
Mylene Paumier is recruiting for a Expert Statistician to join a global pharmaceutical company at their site based in Switzerland on a permanent basis.
As Expert Statistician , your responsibilities will include the following:
- Be the statistical leader and project manager for all Biostatistics and Statistical Reporting (B&SR) deliverables globally for a clinical development program
· As part of the Global Project Team (GPT), ensure that clinical development program meets scientific, regulatory, quality and commercialization requirements.
· Perform matrix management of B&SR...
Part-time Biostatistician (Oncology) - South East
Jessica Todd at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Biostatistician to join a Global Pharmaceutical Company at their site based in the South East 2 days a week on a 18 month contract basis.
As a Biostatistician, the main purpose of your role will be to provide support for an EMA submission dossier in Oncology:
- validation of Integrated Safety Summary (ISS) Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP)
- validation of statistical tables, figures and listings (TFLs) of ISS
- validation of modules (mainly modules 2.7.3, 2.7.4, 2.5 and 5) of the Common Technical Document (CTD)
Senior Biostatistician- Home Counties, UK.
Jessica Todd at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Senior Biostatistician to join a Global Biotech at their site based in the Home Counties on an initial 6 month contract. Part home-based working is available.
As a Senior Biostatistician, the main purpose of your role will be to:
-Provide statistical contributions, statistical review and quality control of protocols, analysis plans, table, figure and listing shells, database specifications, other key-study related documentation.
- Complete statistical analysis of individual studies/projects using SAS and other suitable software...
Head of Decision Sciences (UK)
As the Head of Decision Sciences, you will be seen as a thought leader in the field of Customer Analytics and "Big Data" and thus be able to position the company as the "go to firm". As a persuasive and commercial leader, you will be able to engage and influence the business and present intelligent business strategies to customers.
You will have the ability to translate information generated by the team into actionable commercial insights that drive revenue and customer loyalty for our client's accounts. You will lead a variety of projects covering areas such as customer...
My client is a major player in the high transaction, Real Time eCommerce market and are looking to recruit a number of iOS Developers to their team. They are currently experiencing a period of massive growth and are hiring on a number of fronts. This will lead to excellent career prospects for people getting on board at this stage as they continue to grow.
The client thrives on a culture of success and their people are talented and empowered in their roles. They pride themselves on staff loyalty and strong teams who work in a collaborative fashion to achieve strong success. Additionally as a business they provide many social opportunities...
Road Safety Evaluation Officer (Data Analyst / Research)
Our client is the country's leading safety charity, with a mission to save lives and reduce injuries. They have been at the heart of accident prevention in the UK and around the world for more than 90 years and their work encompass safety in the home, on the road, at work, during leisure activities and at school, and the promotion of safety education for children and young people.
Position: Road Safety Evaluation Officer
Salary: £20,000 to £22,000 per annum
Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract
Contract Duration: 8 months
Hours: 35 Hours per...
Ass.Director Statistical Scientist - Location: Switzerland
Mylene Paumier is recruiting for an Ass.Director Statistical Scientist to join a global pharmaceutical company at their site based in Switzerland on a permanent basis.
As Ass.Director Statistical Scientist, your responsibilities will include the following:
- In this challenging and dynamic role you will be global lead for the statistical strategy of multiple indications (or equivalent) within (pre/early/full) clinical development. They are responsible for the discussion and implementation of modern and innovative trial designs, statistical models, and analysis methodologies...
Data Analyst to £21k
Our client is servicing a client list which includes most of the significant blue-chip organisations in the food supply chain, from manufacturing to retail, and including number of related service organisations.
It is fast growing, has doubled in size over the last 3 years, and has plans for further expansion. The company provides market intelligence regarding food and non-food commodities and ingredients to their clients in the UK, Europe and beyond, and is regarded by them as a key strategic partner.
Position: Data Analyst
Location: Wooburn Green, near High Wycombe, South Bucks