Displaying 1 to 20 of 42 jobs from Jenrick Commercial
Regional HR Officer / HR Advisor * London * £23,000-£28,000 p.a. * Charity * 35 hours per week * Employee Relations * Great Holiday Allowance * Regional HR Officer /Advisor is required for a not for profit organisation / charity based in London. The successful Regional HR Officer / Advisor will need to be an experienced HR generalist, ideally CIPD qualified with extensive experience of working with complex employee relations cases and ideally knowledge of working in the not for profit sector / charity. Based from a London head office you will be responsible for 15 sites across the UK so travel will be involved where travel expenses and over night stays will be expensed. Your main responsibilities will include: *Support managers and employees with employee relation issues *Assist managers to understand and implement HR policies and procedures. *Conduct investigations in grievance, disability and capability hearings and advise on best practice guidelines *Participate in interview panels and assess recruitment needs and training needs analysis. *Assist with performance review process *Manage employee induction and probation process. *Carry out ongoing reviews of HR administrative systems *Responsible for HR database, manage holiday requests, sickness data, leavers etc. As Regional HR Officer you will have excellent HR skills, ideally be educated to degree level and have previous experience of working in the not-for-profit sector. Knowledge or understanding of the drug and alcohol field will be an advantage for this role.
* Junior Project Manager / Junior Producer * £20,000 - £24,000pa * Long Term Fixed Term Contract * Working for a Digital Agency based in London We are looking for either a junior PM / Assistant PM or Junior Producer to join this exciting Digital Agency based in London. This is going to be a long term fixed term contract which has the potential to go permanent for the right candidate. We are looking for someone who wants a career, someone who wants to learn and grow with the business over the years to come. We are looking for someone calm and composed. We don't want someone who stresses out deadlines. You will need to thrive on challenges, be able to work to demanding "short turn around" projects You will need to already have some previous agency experience or at the very least have experience in a Software Development House. You will need to have excellent communication skills, be an excellent team player and have a positive outlook on work. We are looking to hire ASAP so if you feel you have the experience required then please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Commercial and Bid Manager * £45,000 - £55,000 p.a. depending on experience * Bonus * Great Benefits * Bristol * World Leading Successful Growing Company * Commercial and Bid Manager is required for a leading defence engineering company based in Bristol. You will be responsible for managing the commercial support to operational activities to ensure financial and commercial interests are optimised. As Commercial and Bid Manager you will be manage financial targets and ensure that contractual obligations and associated risks are adequately dealt with. The successful Commercial and Bid Manager will be degree educated and have proven experience in contract management, tendering and estimating and contract law. Major responsibilities will include: *Provide support and guidance to the business regarding pricing, terms and conditions and commercial issues as well as review and assurance of financial statements; *Provide a key pro-active service to support the Management Team; *Challenge and support Project Managers with respect to project controls, variations, risk management, progress and cost forecasting *Lead an operational commercial team, ensuring that their objectives are clear and achieved; *Ensure financial and resource forecasts are properly constructed and achieved; *Ensure that policies and procedures are followed, consistently across the business and improved where necessary *Lead commercial discussions and negotiations with customers and support the Supply Chain function in strategic procurement activities You will have experience of: *Tendering/Estimating; Risk Management; *Contract Law and its practical application; *Contract administration/management; *Partnering and alliancing; *Innovate contract mechanisms; *Contract cost control; *Financial controls/management; *Claims and disputes; *Audit; *Strategic supply chain management.
Recruitment Consultant (Superb promotional opportunities and career development) * Location: Canary Wharf, London * Job Type: Permanent * Salary / Package: starting from £30,000 (depending upon experience) + Benefits and Excellent Commission i.e. 20% If you are an experienced Recruitment Consultant who can clearly demonstrate the value you have added in your previous roles, then our client can offer you an excellent opportunity to advance your career. The future: The future of our client holds great things; they have an excellent growth plan in place and, in addition to the excellent staff the company already possesses, they wish to expand their team through the recruitment of top talent into the business. They also have fantastic offices in Canary Wharf so location wise is great for developing the London region. There is a wealth of opportunity for promotion and this will be based on your own successes as well as your efforts, energies and attitude towards the business. The role: We are seeking a talented, 360-degree recruiter to add to our clients established team. Although recruitment experience within the commercial sector is an advantage, it is not essential. This role involves permanent recruitment. This is predominantly a business development role, with typical duties consisting of the following: * Generating new business via telephone calls to potential clients * New and existing client visits * Advertising of roles through use of Job boards * Filtering of applications and matching the best candidates * Managing the interview process * Business Partnering to both client and candidate * Negotiation * Account development of existing Clients
We are currently looking for an excellent Project Designer to join an already superb team. We need someone to work closely with the Design team and to be involved in all stages of the design projects. Key Accountability's: Pitching and working on approximately 5 projects ranging from £150-300K at any one time. Creating presentation material, attending pitches and presenting to the clients. Space planning, specifying materials and attending site meetings. Assisting the team and Design Manager when required to. Extensive experience of working for a D&B fit-out company or Architectural practice. Has a proven track record of winning work in a competitive environment. Proficient user of AutoCAD and experience of producing detailed technical drawings. Good 3D Visualisation skills or a willingness to learn would be an advantage (Sketch up or similar) Excellent time management and communication skills. Ability to design to a budget. Photoshop to presentation standards as well as Microsoft office. Personal Attributes: Strong aesthetic / good eye for design and detail. Well organised and efficient. Used to working independently. Passion for all aspects of art, design and trends. Fun and outgoing. Benefits Include: Salary £38-40K exp dep. Annual Bonus based on performance Private health care Non-Contributory Pension Scheme Group life cover
* Service Advisor * Automotive * Stratford, London * £21,600pa * 6 month contract covering maternity * Great Global Brand * ASAP start * Service Advisor is required for a leading dealership in the Stratford area. This position is covering maternity and we are looking for someone able to start in September 2013 for a 6 month period minimum. Duties: *Provide an outstanding level of customer care; *Book service and repair work always ensuring workshop and parts availability; *Keep customers fully informed of progress and advise of extra work needed; *Organise loan car bookings and check condition daily; *Invoice on time and accurately; *Obtain and process payments according to policy; *Achieve sales targets in line with department objectives and KPIs; *Maintain accurate customer records; To be considered for this role you must have previous Service Advisor experience with the automotive industry, have excellent customer handling and organisation skills, good IT skills and a driving licence. This is an urgent position so please send me your CV today for immediate consideration.
Events and Marketing Specialist, Blue Chip Co, Guildford based, Up to £50K base + Blue chip benefits As part of the growth our client they have recently changed the structure of its Marketing & Communications function. This change will enable it to support its repositioning, manage reputation and embed specialist marketing and communications capabilities within the business. The Marketing team enables the business to *Raise awareness of the company, its products/services and people *Create differentiation in their markets *Broaden their sphere of influence and stakeholder reach *Support business pipeline development *Protect their reputation through proactive issues preparation and management *Facilitate new contacts for the business The team has undergone a restructure to focus on positioning the company corporately, embedding Marketing into the business and delivering marketing services in a co-ordinated and accountable way. This is turn will support the provision of focused and targeted marketing support to the sales and marketing teams in a growing global business. Role Responsibilities *Responsible for the company events (UK, Europe & occasionally global) *Creation and ownership of event plans *Work with the Marketing teams to execute all events as integrated campaigns *Work with regional marketing to execute local events *Responsible for delivering event milestones to plan *Own and manage the budget for each event *Maximise and leverage exposure at each event (event tactics) *Coordination of all event materials and artefact's *Develop and own a best practice end-to-end events process including pre, during and post activities in relation to sponsorship negotiation, planning, management, lead tracking and reporting *Marketing reporting *Track and report on event KPIs including ROI model for each event *Post event evaluation, surveys and reporting *3rd Party Vendor and Agency management *Endorse brand guidelines throughout all events *Support Marketing teams in budget benchmarking and Integrated Business Planning (IBP) budget justification *Manage special projects that may arise *Support the regional and central marketing functions as required Typical Knowledge Skills and Technology Required: 3 - 5 years experiences in an event management role Supplier management Key industry awareness Collateral & message creation B2B marketing background Strong communication skills Excellent literacy and written English skills Proactive self-starter Excellent attention to detail Ability to work in a matrix environment Able to prioritise multiple tasks with competing deadlines and experience in managing multiple stakeholders Proven organisational skills Understanding or awareness of overseas markets, and messaging Budget control & management Awareness of and compliance with company processes and systems Previous experience of using marketing automation and CRM tools Microsoft office, strong in Excel and Powerpoint
* Facilities & Administration Manager * Role based in Vauxhall * £36,000 - £40,000 per annum * Initial 6-8 week temporary booking but they will consider the successfully candidate for the permanent post they are hiring for * MUST be available to start immediately The Facilities & Administration Manager is responsible for ensuring that all aspects of facilities operational activities are co-ordinated and provided effectively for all company premises including supporting other managers in running of their office. Responsibilities also include the smooth running of the administration systems at head office and, where necessary, all other units, ensuring high standards are maintained. Acting as the liaison point for any related to refurbishment or capital programme works planned and ensure implementation; this will include reactive and planned maintenance, cleaning and internal postal services, external cleaning and landscape maintenance where appropriate. Reporting to the Director of Finance & Operations (Head of Finance in the absence of Director of Finance & Operations) and responsible for the line management of administration staff. Key Responsibilities: *To be responsible for all property related matters including maintenance, safety, office security, procurement and negotiating/reviewing and terminating property leases within the UK *To ensure the premises comply with corporate guidelines, values, health and safety legislation and are fit for purpose and safe for staff, customers and visitors. *To perform quarterly reviews of cleaning services performance to ensure all duties carried out in accordance with contract. *To be responsible for the procurement of good and services, review, negotiate and maintain all supplier contracts in conjunction with the Head of Finance. *To ensure that there is consistency across the Charity and cost effectiveness and quality in relation to all supplies and facility services. *To be responsible for stationery, printing, couriers, archiving, catering, telephones - mobiles and landlines, cleaning contracts, waste disposal, general maintenance contracts, equipment leases (eg. copies, faxes and franking machines) *To be responsible for overseeing the management of reception *To ensure administration policies, procedures and appropriate service level agreements are in place, are maintained and are regularly reviewed. *To ensure the Property register and preferred suppliers contracts list *To ensure office storage maintained in good condition, well arranged and fits for purposes. *To be the organisation's dedicated Health and Safety Officer, act as the Chief Fire Warden and to oversee all Health and Safety issues *To ensure Emergency Evacuation drill is carried out at least once a year and briefing to all staff annually. *To support the IT Systems Support Manager with fixed asset and inventories are accurate and up to date. Skills and Experience required: *If you have previously worked for the criminal justice system or for a charity this will be a great advantage *Proven track record at senior level in facilities management and administration *Previous experience of leading a well-motivated team *Previous experience of maintaining contracts *Previous experience dealing with Health & Safety *Experience of managing budgets
Warehouse Assistant * Byfleet, Surrey * ASAP * Pharmaceutical * Attention to Detail * £17,500 p.a. - £19,000 dependant on experience * Benefits * Monday to Friday * Warehouse Assistant is required for a pharmaceutical product warehouse based in Byfleet. Working Monday to Friday 10.30am until 6.30pm with paid over time if required. We are looking for experienced individuals who have an excellent eye of detail with a track record of accuracy who have previously worked within a Warehouse. We ideally are looking for someone to start ASAP. As Warehouse Assistant you will be responsible to receive and distribute pharmaceutical products in accordance with departmental procedures whilst maintaining stock control and ensure a high level of customer service to both internal and external customers. Duties to include: *Receive, unpack and check all incoming consignments and book onto Inventory system; *Liaise with the Procurement team when required to assist with any supplier discrepancies; *Put stock away in the correct locations adhering to department SOP's (Standard Operating Procedures); *Pick / validate out going shipments in accordance with procedure; *Maintain a clean and tidy workplace as per GMP (Good Manufacturing Process) requirements; *Carry out stock checks to when requested to do so; *Investigate department deviations and propose corrective actions when required; *Ensure personal training files are kept up to date and relevant competency assessments are completed; *Work towards achieving all departmental KPI's (Key Performance Indicators) on a monthly basis If you have Warehouse experience, live locally, have an eye for detail and are interested then please apply via the job board today.
* Russian Speaking Sales Consultant * Designer Brand - London * International Company * Career Progression * First Class Training * £18,000 - £30,000 p.a. * Excellent Benefits and Discounts * Russian speaking Sales Consultant is required for a leading International Designer Fashion Brand in Central London. We have a variety of opportunities available within Central London as well as the boutiques / concessions within various World famous department stores. You must speak fluent Russian and English with a passion for fashion, be highly presentable, have a natural sales ability and the want to be successful. Experience within high end retail is advantageous however for a graduate calibre candidate with an excellent attitude will be considered for a trainee role. This is a fabulous opportunity not to be missed and for the right candidate Global opportunities maybe available across the World. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a superb basic salary plus commission with some wonderful extra benefits and discounts. Please apply via the job board for consideration. We are also looking fro Portuguese, Arabic and Mandarin speakers.
* Portuguese Speaking Sales Consultant * Designer Brand - London * International Company * Career Progression * First Class Training * £18,000 - £30,000 p.a. * Excellent Benefits and Discounts * Portuguese speaking Sales Consultant is required for a leading International Designer Fashion Brand in Central London. We have a variety of opportunities available within Central London as well as the boutiques / concessions within various World famous department stores. You must speak fluent Portuguese and English with a passion for fashion, be highly presentable, have a natural sales ability and the want to be successful. Experience within high end retail is advantageous however for a graduate calibre candidate with an excellent attitude will be considered for a trainee role. This is a fabulous opportunity not to be missed and for the right candidate Global opportunities maybe available across the World. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a superb basic salary plus commission with some wonderful extra benefits and discounts. Please apply via the job board for consideration. We are also looking fro Russian, Arabic and Mandarin speakers.
* Arabic Speaking Sales Consultant * Designer Brand - London * International Company * Career Progression * First Class Training * £18,000 - £30,000 p.a. * Excellent Benefits and Discounts * Arabic speaking Sales Consultant is required for a leading International Designer Fashion Brand in Central London. We have a variety of opportunities available within Central London as well as the boutiques / concessions within various World famous department stores. You must speak fluent Arabic and English with a passion for fashion, be highly presentable, have a natural sales ability and the want to be successful. Experience within high end retail is advantageous however for a graduate calibre candidate with an excellent attitude will be considered for a trainee role. This is a fabulous opportunity not to be missed and for the right candidate Global opportunities maybe available across the World. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a superb basic salary plus commission with some wonderful extra benefits and discounts. Please apply via the job board for consideration. We are also looking for Russian, Portuguese and Mandarin speakers.
PA to Chief Executive * Weybridge * £26,000 - £28,000 p.a. * 35 hours per week * 6 Month Contract * ASAP * PA to Chief Executive is required for a company who have been established for nearly 100 years who are based within beautiful surroundings in Weybridge. This is for a 6 month contract to start ASAP. So anyone with a long notice period will sadly not be suitable. We are looking for an experienced PA who has previously worked at Director and board level to provide personal assistance and secretarial support to the Chief Executive and ensure that the Board receives and provides first class committee services and support. This is a great opportunity for someone to join a company who cares and takes pride in everything they do. The successful PA will have proven experience in a similar position, live within a commutable drive to Weybridge and have flexibility. You must be: *Highly organised; *Excellent attention to detail; *Highly efficient written and verbal communication skills; *IT literate - MS Office; *Smart and professional Duties *Diary management; *Meeting organisation; *Document management, production and formatting *Prepare materials and documents for presentations and briefings; *Manage the filing system; *Minute taking in meetings; *Line manage a part time administrator; *Assist with Board meeting and distribute papers as necessary. If you feel you have a solid background within personal assistance or secretarial support then please do apply for this position today.
We are currently looking for an excellent 3D Designer / Visualiser to join an already superb team. We need someone to help the design team to create 3D visualisation of design schemes for design presentations, with some of the designs to be animated. Key Accountability's: *Get briefed by designer, having discussions on improving the design, what areas to focus on *Creating the 3D visuals in 3D Studio Max, *Plug-in: VRay for lighting *Handing over the design before pitches *Revising and fine tuning the images before presentation stage Professional Skills & Experience: *Extensive experience of working as a 3D Designer / Visualiser *Architectural or D&B experience required *Photoshop experience required *Experience of creating animations *Creative degree background *3D Studio Max, Plug-in: VRay *Basic AutoCAD *Sketch Up useful Personal attributes: *Time management skills *Self management, structured *Creative *Technical minded *Great attention to detail *Eye for photography *Ability to get information, persistent *Communication skills Benefits Include: *Salary circa £40,000 exp dep *Private health care *Non-Contributory Pension Scheme *Disability insurance *Group life cover
Drug Safety Assistant * Tadworth * ASAP * £8-9.00 p/h * 6 month temp * A Drug Safety Assistant is required for a world leading company based in Tadworth. We are looking for an experienced assistant to support the medical safety group. You will be responsible for prioritising emails, processing cases and maintaining local documentation. Your main responsibilities will include: *Prioritising incoming e-mails *Submission and distribution of reports *Accurate update of database *Processing of e-mail case loads *Archiving, tracking and retrieval of documentation *Apply case receipt policies and practices The ideal candidate will have accurate data entry skills and excellent attention to detail. You will also be a good problem solver and ideally have previous experience within the pharmaceutical arena.
Team Administrator - Clinical Research * Cambridge * ASAP * £11-12.00 p/h * 6 month temp * A Team Administrator is required for a world leading company based in Cambridge. We are looking for an experienced administrator to support the clinical research team. You will be responsible for organising meetings, administration of payments and managing clinical research information. Your main responsibilities will include: *Diary management *Managing global travel arrangements *Reconciliation of expenses *Planning meetings, compiling and distribution of agendas *Processing of payments *Database administration *Admin/secretarial support of senior management team *Managing correspondence The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a secretarial or administrative role, and have excellent organisational and planning experience. Experience within the pharmaceutical industry will be advantageous.
Proposal Author / Bid Writer * £25,000 - £28,000 p.a. * Bristol * ASAP * Excellent Benefits * Free Parking * Great Career Opportunities * International Company * Proposal Author / Bid Writer is required for a leading international company based in Bristol. Working Monday to Friday with free parking on-site this is an excellent opportunity to join a company who are going from strength to strength and who value there employees. As Proposal Author / Bid Writer you will take the lead for collating and authoring the proposal responses produced for Request for Quotations (RFQs), Prequalification Questionnaires (PQQs) and Expressions of Interest (EOIs). This work is undertaken on behalf of the Bid Lead and comprises of the following. *Content authoring, editing, proofreading; *Specification, commissioning and management of visual content; *Production of finished proposals in paper, digital (CD and email) and other formats; *Proposal document management; *Development and implementation of bid document management processes The successful Proposal Author / Bid Writer will ideally have the following Experience, Qualifications and Attributes. *Proven experience as a technical author and/or bid writer; *Ability to write accurate, clear, concise and compelling business and technical English; *Ability to question SMEs effectively and produce draft documents from briefs; *Willingness and ability to quickly understand the commercial sensitivities and technical aspects of proposals and tailor content accordingly; *Ability to assess proposal content from multiple perspectives - customer focussed, joint venture focussed, leading contractor focused - and tailor content accordingly; *Willingness to rapidly assimilate market knowledge - of products and services, existing and potential customers, suppliers and relevant industry bodies and regulation The Proposal Author will work as part of the Bid Team and report into the Bid Team Leader. The Proposal Author will not have any direct reports.
Part-Time School Administrator required for one day a week. This one day can be between Monday - Thursday so is flexible. The hours are 9am - 3:30pm (possibly flexibility on this) The role is working on a temporary basis on-going until at least 24th July 2013 but does have possibility to become long term from September 2013. The pay for this role is £9 per hour and is working Term Time Only. The role will include general administration duties within the Training School including; typing, data entry, emails, photocopying. We are looking for someone with knowledge and experience of the following packages: *Internet Explorer - Essential *Firefox - Essential *Word, Excel and Outlook - Essential The role will ideally suit someone with a good sense of humour and someone who has an eye for detail and can work independently and within a small team. As this role is working within a school environment it requires a high level of confidentiality and this MUST be taken into account at all times. If you have previous Administration experience and you have knowledge of Firefox as well as the other packages and you can work 1 day a week then please send your CV through for immediate consideration.
* Finance Analyst / Controller * £200 - £250 per day * 6 month contract starting ASAP * Role based in Belfast * Working for a global Finance company We are looking for a strong and experienced Finance Analyst to join this world known Finance Company based in Belfast. This is an initial 6 month interim contract starting ASAP. The purpose of the role is to fully support from a financial point of view the company's Information Technology business in Belfast. The main focus will be on the Internal IT management accounts, liaising with Finance and IT managers to ensure financial information is correctly captured and accounted for and show a fair representation of the activities by project, segment and cost centre. You will be the first point of contact for Operational Managers in Belfast advising them on key business decisions. The role is responsible for the provision of high quality, timely financial analysis and pro-active support to senior management. Financial control responsibilities include monthly closing, preparation of financial reports, variance analysis vs. budget and forecast and reconciliation of financial data to Group Reporting figures. You need to be technically strong, flexible, responsive and able to build effective relationships at all levels. It is a fast paced environment and you are required to have a great appetite for change. There will be opportunities to assist in an integration project as part of an acquisition including reorganization activities. This is a temporary role but there is a strong likelihood of extension and, ultimately, permanency for a good performer in this role. Key Duties: *Support and assist the Planning & Control Manager in Belfast *Financial control for Belfast Infrastructure & Operations and Information Security month end, working closely with Financial Controllers in London and Shared Service Centre in Amsterdam. *Production of monthly forecast. *Monthly and quarterly reporting and analysis of results and presentation to Senior Management *Assist in the yearly budget process. *Reconciliation of global IT profit and loss to Group Reporting. *Financial modeling and analysis required for integration purposes. *Ad hoc analysis and project work. Skills and Experience required: *Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA) or equivalent *A good amount of post-qualified experience within management accounting field *Self-starter who will thrive in an expanding work environment *Advanced Access and Excel skills are required *IT Finance background *Knowledge of Oracle and Hyperion software *Financial Services and/or Financial Technology finance and accounting experience preferred
Head of Major Bids (Defence Sector), Large Blue Chip Company, Up to £80K + Car + Bonus + Blue Chip Benefits. Working for a division of our client they employ over 9,000 highly skilled people and is the UK's leading naval support business. It draws on an unmatched range of engineering and technical skills in providing through-life services and deep maintenance to the many or the UK's major warships and nuclear-powered submarines, in addition to operating a wide range of strategic shore based naval support facilities. Working on a range of exciting design, manufacture and support projects, this division works with a number of key clients domestically and internationally. The business continues to win new work and grow at a significant pace, as a result they are recruiting for talented, enthusiastic and driven individual to work in this role. Duties: To co-ordinate and manage bids to maximise our chances of winning new business - the Major Bid Team Leader will take full ownership of the end-to-end solutions bid campaign. The position involves planning, as well as obtaining, deploying, managing, and coordinating resources in support of both UK and international proposal and marketing efforts. Coordinates, schedules, and oversees the development of technical proposals/bids on a Division - wide basis. This is a highly networked role that requires an ability to work under pressure and to demanding deadlines. It will require strong people management skills in a dynamic environment The ideal applicant will have; * Hands-on proposal writing experience in a large engineering design & build/services environment * Demonstrable experience of bid campaign management from opportunity identification through to delivery input into win strategies, solution delivery and approach to constructing a compelling business proposition * Proven capability as lead proposal manager on multiple proposals with values of £50M - £100M * Strong people management skills and interpersonal behaviours including proactive networking * Extensive and broad-based technical engineering and engineering management experience * Ability to manage complex, multi discipline opportunities with experience of teaming arrangements * Experience developing proposals for a wide variety of contract vehicles including fixed price bids, cost-plus, time and materials * Degree level (or equivalent) education; ideally MBA (or equivalent) * Likely to be a Chartered Engineer
Displaying 1 to 20 of 42 jobs from Jenrick Commercial