About Osborne Appointments
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned
recruitment company, specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and
permanent placements across a range of sectors (shown below).
Osborne Office Services & Commercial
Osborne Manufacturing & Industrial
Osborne Managed Service Solutions
Osborne Driving & Logistics
Osborne Contact & Call Centre
Osborne Hospitality & Catering
Osborne Retail Solutions
Osborne Information Technology
Osborne Consultancy Services
One of the beliefs held by everyone at Osborne is our sincere desire to
deliver an experience to our clients and candidates, which extends beyond
their expectations, by providing a level of customer service that cannot be
Osborne Appointments Jobs
Our Client in the St Neots area is looking to recruit a CIPD Level 3 HR Co-ordinator.
You will be reporting directly to the H R Manager. You will be responsible for providing a full generalist HR administration service to all Managers within the organisation. With over 200 employees from over 20 different countries you will need to be able to function in a diverse organisation and meet the challenges that this may entail.
* Support the recruitment processes.
Have you had any experience in the hospitality industry?
Do you have any receptionist experience?
Are you happy to work shifts and busy holiday periods?
If the answer is YES then Osborne appointments may have the job for you.
We are currently recruiting for a receptionist within the hospitality industry to take ownership of the front of house duties on behalf of our client.
- Working in a team ensuring you contribute towards hitting financial target
FIXED TERM CONTRACT - CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR - £15,400 PRO-RATA
* Are you available immediately to commit to a contract
* Do you have experience of customer services?
* Would you pass a credit check & Criminal background check?
* We are recruiting for Customer Service Advisors for an expanding organisation based in a scenic part of Milton Keynes
On a daily basis you will be involved in the following duties:-
* Handling incoming customer service queries in a co...
PERMANENT Back Office/ Call Centre Team Leader
£20 - 21k DOE + Benefits
40 hours pw, 5 days over 7 between 8am – 10pm.
*Customer Service Manager*Customer Service Team Leader*Administration Back office Team Leader *Shift Manager*Call Centre Manager*Call Centre Team Leader*Admin Manager*Senior Advisor
Working for a reputable organisation based in Milton Keynes.
Are you ready to take that next step into management? Or you are an experienced Call Centre/Administration/Back ...
We are working on behalf of our client who is recruiting for an Internal Sales Coordinator due to expansion within the team.
We are looking a strong administrator who will be supporting three UK based sales representatives. There will a large amount of sales processing and general administration. So you will be generating the initial quotations and once this has converted into an order seeing it through to delivery.
Ideally you will have strong communications as you will be speaking with c...
PERMANENT- Training, Development, Recruitment Officer – Insurance provider
£20k, various benefits including available free parking
Working within a large, prestigious organisation based within Milton Keynes.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Training & Development Officer.
This role is to provide development support, deliver effective recruitment, induction, training and competency programmes, across the department.
Main duties will include -
- Develop a tho...
Osborne Appointments has long term, ongoing opportunities available for Warehouse Operatives with Forklift Licence's for our client of the construction material industry based in Dunstable.
Successful applicants must:
* Hold a Full Birth Certificate or Passport
* Have a valid Reach or Counter Balance (or both) FLT licence which is RTITB or ITSSAR accredited
* Have previous experience within a production/manufacturing environment
* Live locally or have their own transport
If you are interes...
We have an exciting opportunity for a Tour Planner to join our friendly and growing client in Hertford.
As a Tour Planner you will be responsible for the successful and profitable organisation of all elements of the clients tours throughout the confirmed booking process.
The role will involve:
* Using a bespoke tour system to administer tailor-made tour and conference bookings including itinerary planning and client accounts.
* Responsible for sending all final documentation to the ...
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with our well established client in Hertford for a Tour Organiser Sales Advisor. As a tour organiser you will be tasked with selling attractive student tours and trips to prospective clients whilst delivering a world class customer and client experience. You will also be maintaining and managing existing relationships with clients.
- Achieving and exceeding a sales target
- Generating new business via sales calls and client vi...
CALL CENTRE TELEPHONE FUNDRAISERS - BEDFORD – £6.50 - £7.28 PER HOUR
* Are you available immediately for temporary work?
* Are you confident on the telephone?
* Are you happy to work flexible shifts?
* Are you available for evening and weekend work?
We are looking for several candidates for our client who works with numerous charties to raise awareness and funding. The work will involve making calls to the general public. You must be confident on the phone and be able to...
We have a number of exciting opportunities with our client in Milton Keynes for Customer Service Advisors to start in February with interviews available immediately.
You will be responsible for dealing with client calls, managing expectations of clients and escalating calls when required. You will be the professional voice of a large corporate company and will need to have excellent listening skills and the ability to exceed customer expectations.
The position does involve working shifts b...
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for a career within a Buying environment. Our client is experiencing strong growth and this role will develop quickly for the right candidate.
You will assistant the Buying team with procurement of materials and coordinating deliveries.
Other duties include:
* Negotiate rates with suppliers
* Check stock and lead times
* Raise and input paperwork for stock movement
* Resolve any accounts and invoice queries
* Confirm deliveries ...
PERMANENT Sales Executive/Business Development Executive - MILTON KEYNES - £25k
To provide an inbound and outbound sales support function, following up promotional campaigns, dealing with initial queries, qualifying leads and signposting opportunities to the appropriate services and support.
To work with sales management and marketing to identify potential new customers and opportunities, manage the client contact process and liaise with sales associates and other depart...
PERMANENT - PART-TIME CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISORS – MILTON KEYNES - £7.40ph
* Do you have experience of working within a customer service environment, face to face or on the telephone?
* Are you available to work between 24 hours per week?
* Are you available to work on Weekends?
* Would you pass a credit & criminal background check?
On behalf of our prestigious client we are looking for a number of "Part Time Customer service advisor's" This is a permanent posit...
PERMANENT FRAUD ADVISORS – MILTON KEYNES - £15,700 + Excellent Benefits
INTERVIEWS AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY!
* Do you have excellent communication skills?
* Are you looking for a permanent role in which you can progress given the right training?
* Would you pass a criminal back ground check and a credit check?
Looking to recruit for Fraud Advisors within the MK area. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has studied in perhaps Criminology or a degree that given ...
We are recruiting for a Production Supervisor to join our client due to expansion within the company. This position will entail managing around 30 – 40 staff with the assistance of departmental leaders. This role is very much a hands on role involved with managing the day to day running of the factory with assistant from the General Manager.
The duties undertaken; :
* Manage a large team ensuring that all operations are running smoothly.
* Adhere and promote "quality" aspects t...
PERMANENT HR BUSINESS PARTNER - MILTON KEYNES – UP TO 37K
- Do you have experience within a senior HR role?
- Do you have knowledge of Employee Relations & the Recruitment process?
- Have you got experience of managing a team?
- Would you pass a credit & CRB check?
On a daily basis you will be supporting a very busy HR department and have experience of working in a fast paced environment. No two days are the same and HR colleagues will rely on you...
Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for a Customer Relations Coordinator for our client in Letchworth.
You will be working amongst a friendly and professional team for a Sunday Times Top 100 Employer.
This is an exciting opportunity for a customer focused individual with knowledge or an interest in the motor industry.
Your duties will include:
- Responding to customer enquiries relating to technical and distribution product issues from direct and indirect customers and end...
Our client based in the City of London are looking to recruit aTrainee Asset Finance Sales Executive / Telesales Executive on a temp to perm basis to jouin their busy sales department!
The main purposed of the role is to help the company meet its new business profit objectives via its lending activity.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
* Develop the existing client base of the company to maximise new business levels via outbound telephone sales approaches.
* Develop sales channels that ex...
Our client based in the City of London are currently looking to recruit a Sales and Operations Support Administrator for their busy expanding team on a temp to perm basis.
The purpose of the role is to ensure that the Operating teams are fully supported in their respective roles and to ensure the smooth running of the administrative function of the office
Main Areas of Responsibility:
* Carry out all tasks relevant to office administration duties
* Provide ongoing support services ...