Austin Banks LtdSkip to jobs
01302 822 228
1A Hutton Business Centre
A recruitment firm that’s actually interested in people. Strange as it seems, there are companies that compete with us that are less interested in people than in process (and profit), that substitute quantity for quality, that think a nifty database can replace skills, experience and judgment. At Austin Banks, we believe – as you might expect – that people make the difference. Finding the right people to fill your position. And having the right people at our end, working with you, giving you a level of focused, customized service that ensures your needs are properly taken care of. Here are a few more things about us that might interest you: We’re independent. We’re not beholden to some big national agency. That means we have the flexibility to do what’s right for our clients, not just follow rules handed down by the senior management. We’re targeted. We specialize in six sectors: Office Support, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain, Accounts, Engineering and HR/Training. We fill permanent, contract and temporary positions. We’re professionals, not hobbyists. Every consultant in our firm has at least five years in this business; many have significantly more. We’re fast. You call, we respond. We don’t waste time with irrelevant candidates. We set up interviews, often the same day. You get your job filled. You need something, it’s taken care of. We are 100% focused on recruiting. We don’t spend a lot of time glad handing or self promoting or throwing fancy parties (apologies in advance if that’s what you were looking for). We’re good at what we do, if we do say so ourselves. (Never said we were modest.) Figuring out what you need, finding the right candidates, and doing it responsively and responsibly.
Austin Banks Ltd Jobs
Displaying 12 jobs from Austin Banks Ltd
Purchase Ledger Clerk – 12 month fixed term contract
Duties Include: Matching invoices to delivery notes, and investigating any discrepancies. This also includes posting invoices onto Navision system, and liaising with colleagues regarding supplier payments. This role is primarily purchase ledger, but other ad-hoc accounts work may be required.
Skills required: Must have good IT skills across varied applications, and have excellent oral and written communication skills, as you will be required to work alongside other departments. The successful applicant should...
Duties included but not limited to:[/b]
• To provide a visible compliance presence
• Carrying out daily temperature checks for all areas.
• Carrying out audits such as GMP, Glass & Plastic, PPE, Hygiene, labelling etc.
• Carrying out Goods In checks
• Taking scheduled water samples and microbiological samples.
• Carrying out swabbing tests.
• Carrying out temperature probe and scale verification checks.
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills....
We are a medium sized web design and web software development agency operating within the recruitment niche.
From offices in both Camberley, Surrey and Doncaster, South Yorkshire we supply bespoke website design, branding, SaaS software and SEO services solely to the recruitment industry.
Over the last few years our business has grown tremendously and we are now looking for a Senior Digital Designer to push us to the next level.
As a Senior Digital Designer you will be working closely with our clients and internal teams in order to deliver modern...
Excellent opportunity has arisen for a sales estimator, office based with occasional travel and some overnight stay.
The role is to provide accurate prices to customers for fabricated products. You will be responsible for developing and expanding the business and sales.
• Provide quotations / customer support in a timely & professional manner
• Service customer enquiries
• To follow up priced work; both by telephone & face to face visits
• Develop sales to both existing & new customers<...
[b]Packing Supervisor – Full Time, Permanent Role[/b]
Duties include: Successful applicant will be responsible for supervising staff in a busy chill packing environment. Successful candidate will need to ensure that all deadlines are met, and have strong communication skills as they will work closely with other departments to meet the demands of the business. Duties will also include ensuring that all employees adhere to BRC requirements/food safety regulations and health and safety policies and procedures. Ideal candidate will work with other supervisors to increase producti...
Duties included but not limited to:
• Managing and controlling Compliance department documents and files.
• Playing integral role in the development and ongoing management of the company product quality and physical parameters for all Company Shop and contractor site worked products.
• Operating Company Shop Supplier Approval system to ensure all necessary supporting documents and approvals are maintained.
• Maintaining the company non-conformance log and to notify the relevant persons of the required actions ...
Technical Services Manager
Duties included but not limited to:
• Ensuring that all labels printed are complied with UK legal requirements.
• Carrying out internal investigation arising from complaints, suppliers, internal incident and produce CAPA’S.
• Carrying out risk assessments through HACCP and be involved in internal audits as required.
• Developing and ensuring all food safety and quality related Working Procedures are suitable for purpose and in line with BRC and current legislation.
• Ensuring specifications are in place for s...
Due to the continuing growth of our client, they are looking to boost the skills of their Buying team with the addition of an administrator to support on-going operational needs.
If you want to work in this team you will:
• have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• be very organised and able to manage conflicting work demands
• have very good IT skills across varied applications
• a keen eye for detail and proof reading
• be logical thinking and good at problem solving...
Night Fill Manager
To deliver an exceptional customer offer that supports the corporate strategy of maximum availability, driving sales, and minimising waste, delivering labour budget and maximising cost to sell ratio.
The successful candidate will be responsible but not limit to following aspects,
• Manage the store team to deliver goals and objectives and maintain a store specific people plan, including store succession and establishment plan.
• Responsible for supervisors’ performance manage...
South Kirkby, Pontefract, West Yorkshire
• Evaluate tender invitation suitability based on customer credit worthiness, project specification, size and location. This is to be based on the sales strategy of the business as determined by the Commercial Sales Manager and the Sales Director.
• Decline unsuitable tenders and book in relevant opportunities on to the CRM system.
• Ensure all the information on the CRM is accurate and updated as the tender evolves.
Internal Sales Executives
Doncaster, South Yorkshire
Job Reference 1895
£15,000 basic plus bonus, OTE £45,000
Rotating shift pattern, 5 days out of 7 days per week, 8am – 5pm, 9am – 6pm, 10am – 7pm, 11am – 8pm (latest finish midnight)
Our client has a number of exciting opportunities for accomplished internal sales executives to join their team at their busy prestigious head offices in Doncaster. These roles will suit individuals with a track record of success, people who are used to earning good commission and strive to be the best at what they...
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join a growing company; you will be responsible for providing accurate quotations to customers and turn the quotes into orders.
• Production Administrator Quotes, Process & PO’s (PVC Trade)
• Taking inbound calls and details over the phone
• Quotations , chasing up quotes and turning them into orders
• Processing orders
• Sending details to production – attention to detail and accuracy is essential as you will be dealing with sizing and products that will be cut to size.
This will include underst...