V Selective RecruitmentSee V Selective Recruitment's jobs
The College Business Centre
Uttoxeter New Road
V Selective Recruitment provides a unique, tailored service to job seeekers throughout the UK. We specialise in the recruitment of high calibre personnel at all levels for the following sectors:
- Commercial (Office)Jobs
- Technical / IT Jobs
- Health & Social Care Jobs
- Training Sector & Employability Jobs
- Construction Jobs
If you are looking to work with experienced & knowledgable consultants, who will not only match you to vacancies, but will help you, and provide feedback and advice through the recruitment process, then look no further!
V Selective Recruitment Jobs
Displaying 7 jobs from V Selective Recruitment
Employer Engagement Officer (Part Time 3 days)
Location: High Peak (Glossop & Buxton)
Salary: From £20,000 to £24,000 per annum (PRO RATA) + mileage +benefits
- Our client is a highly prestigious Training Provider organisation with a real focus on quality, who specialise in both the skills and welfare to work sectors. The currently have a vacancy for a Part Time Employer Engagement Officer to join their team in the High Peak Region of Derbyshire (working 3 days per week).
- This role can be based from eit...
Assessor / Tutor for Warehousing & Retail
Working across Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire & Leicestershire
Role can be based from Chesterfield, Derby, Nottingham or Leicester
Salary: From £18,500 to £21,500 per annum (Negotiable) + mileage +benefits
- Our client is a prestigious Training Provider Organisation working out of numerous centres. They are a quality focused organisation who specialise in the provision of Apprenticeships.
- They currently have a vacancy for a Warehousing & Retail Tutor ...
Administrator for the Work Programme
1 Year Contract to cover maternity
Based in Swadlincote, Derbyshire
Salary: Up £13,000 per annum (Negotiable)
- Our client is a prestigious Training Provider Organisation specialising within the Welfare to Work sector, helping unemployed individuals back into work.
- They currently have an immediate vacancy for a Work Programme Administrator within their Swadlincote (Derbyshire) training centre.
- This position is offered on a fixed term contract for one year covering maternity leave.
Trainee Social Media and Digital Marketing Assessor / Trainer
Can be Based in either Chesterfield, Derby or Nottingham
Starting Salary: Between £18,000 & £20000 per annum (Negotiable)
Are you qualified / experienced in Social Media and Digital Marketing and on the lookout for a new role to kick off the New Year?
We are seeking a Trainee Social Media and Digital Marketing Assessor for a fantastic Training Provider organisation - who is willing to train up the right candidate! The majority of the role ...
Architectural Glass / Windows / Curtain Walling
- Senior Estimator - up to £47,000 : Dependent on Experience
- Estimator - £25,000 to £35,000 : Dependent on Experience
A stable firm with a good reputation and they win a lot of local and national contracts some of which can be high profile and in the public eye – sports stadiums, hotels, schools etc. The value of work can vary between £500 and £200,000 and the order book is full.
IT Support Analyst
Salary: Approx £20,000 - £25,000 (Negotiable)
Our client is a multi-national manufacturing company whose success has been achieved with a focus on pushing quality and service to the highest of standards. Due to ongoing expansion they are currently seeking an IT Support Analyst to join their team based in Bardon (Near Coalville) in Leicestershire.
- You will effectively support, and be involved in the continual improvement of, the existing IT software and hardware i...
Job Title: Software Design Engineer
Location: Derby, East Midlands (close to train ststion)
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for an experienced Software Design Engineer to work in an established design, development and manufacturing organisation (Aerospace related) during a period of growth.
The main focus of the role will be to develop software applications through the full life cycle from definition, through development to final system testing.
IDEALLY APPLICATIONS WILL MEET MOST O...