About Benchmark Recruitment
Benchmark Recruitment provides technical, supervisory and management staff to the construction industry, both on a contract and permanent basis. Our success is simply about listening to our client and candidate requirements and building solid and honest relationships with a wide range of commercial and construction management professionals.
Our team matches the right personnel to the right jobs, resulting in rewarding long term careers in construction.
Benchmark Recruitment Jobs
My client are looking for a couple of excellent Civil Site Engineer to work on a project in Kidderminster. They are building a new Energy from Waste plant and due to an increase in planned works they are going to be doing 12 hour shifts and require further staff.
You must have previous Civils setting out experience, ideally with your own equipment (but this isnt essential), and have a valid CSCS Card.
Our Client is a Major Highways Contractor who are seeking experienced Engineering staff to work on Highways Contracts throughout the Midlands.
Vacancies exist for various Engineering & Agent levels.
Excellent opportunities for the right candidates. Experience in Highways is essential & experience/knowledge of Traffic Management would be a distinct advantage.
The Project Manager is responsible for leading, managing and supporting the site management team through the Design and/or Construction phase in accordance with the Contract requirements, and ensuring that operations are carried out safely, on time and in accordance with company procedures.
* The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality matters are managed on all project sites under his control.
* Lead project delivery teams to achieve group targ...
Provides site based leadership for all construction and installation operations; promoting Health & Safety management, construction best practice and management of site construction resources in close liaison with the Project Manager. The Site Manager is also responsible for performing construction operations in Conformance with Contract requirements using qualified personnel and procedures as applicable and ensuring that the required level of quality and workmanship is maintained throug...More
To ensure that all commercial and contractual aspects of the relevant projects are properly managed and controlled in an efficient manner to ensure the maximum return for the Group.
* To provide assistance, support and guidance on all commercial issues within the Project(s).
* Preparation of internal Cost/Value Reports on a monthly basis to satisfy the requirements of the Commercial Manager and any other reports which may be required.
* Preparation of Valuations/Applications for Payment on ...
To provide health and safety information, advice and training to all levels and departments.
* Advise and assist all appropriate Managers to discharge their responsibilities for the Health and Safety of employees and others to whom they have a duty as defined by Statutory Regulations and Company practice.
* Ensure that all personnel are aware of their statutory duties and responsibilities, and to provide advice as and when required.
* Work with all members of the HSEQ team to implement new ...
To prepare analytical estimates for a project to be used within the tender bid. Following the submission of the tender to attend meetings, negotiate and record all changes to the tender price required.
The Senior Estimator will also be responsible for assisting the Estimating Manager with the complete tender submission as necessary.
* Attend project start-up meetings and make site visits.
* Produce enquiry schedules for scope of works & packages required from the tender documentation, ...
The Project Manager reports to the Contracts Manager and Is responsible for managing, directing and implementing the site management teams through the Construction & Installation (Execution & Control) phase over Projects, in accordance with the Contract requirements.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
* The Proj...