- AMEC is one of the world’s leading engineering, project management and consultancy companies
- Our goal is to deliver profitable, safe and sustainable projects and services for our customers in the oil and gas, minerals and metals, clean energy, environment and infrastructure markets, including sectors that play a vital role in the global and national economies and in people's everyday lives
- We design, deliver and maintain strategic assets for our customers, offering services which extend from environmental and front end engineering design before the start of a project to decommissioning at the end of an asset's life
- Our customers, in both the private and public sector, are among the world’s biggest and best in their fields - BP, Shell, EDF, National Grid and U.S. Navy to name just a few
- We are truly international, with major operations centres based in the UK and Americas and offices and projects in around 40 countries worldwide. We work in diverse and often challenging environments, from sub-zero temperatures in the north of Canada to the sweltering heat of the Persian Gulf
- We employ over 27,000 people – ranging from scientists and environmental consultants to engineers and project managers, dedicated professionals who take pride in their work. The AMEC Academy helps us to attract, develop and retain the best talent
- We are proud of our core values: delivering excellence to our customers by: believing in people, never compromising on safety and acting with integrity
- Our shares are traded on the London Stock Exchange, where the company is included in the FTSE 100 index and listed in the Oil Equipment and Services sector (LSE:AMEC)
This company does not currently have any live vacancies but is searching our comprehensive CV database.
Why not Register your CV for thousands of recruiters and employers to view?