1st Stop Recruitment Ltd offers a modern and dynamic recruitment service to both Client and Candidate.
Established in 2000, 1st Stop Recruitment is a highly respected provider of staff, recruiting for both Permanent and Temporary vacancies. Based in Haverhill Town Centre, our dedicated team have extensive local knowledge and strive to provide an informed and professional service to both Client and Candidate.
Recruiting within the areas of Suffolk, Cambridgeshire, Essex, Hertfordshire, Norfolk and the surrounding areas 1st Stop Recruitment supply staff for various disciplines including;
-All areas of Office Support (Trainee to Executive level)
-Industrial: Production, Warehouse & Despatch, Labouring and Engineering.
Displaying 8 jobs from 1st Stop Recruitment Ltd
We have a fantastic opportunity for Area Specification Manager for a cutting edge precision engineering company.
This position will be based in the Bristol area.
The role will involve predominantly selling to architects, developing relationships and identifying upcoming projects with the architects in the Bristol area.
Improving awareness of the company throughout the target area
Identifying key architects/contractors/property developers throughout the t...
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Generalist/Administrator to join our clients HR team in Haverhill.
This is a role is for 12 months maternity cover starting on 27th April 2015
Our Client are a global organisation who are a trusted leader in products, services and solutions related to the creation of security identities.
The role will involve:
• Being the first point of contact for employees and managers on all HR related matters
• Manage absence records and hol...
We are recruiting for an Assistant Food Auditor for our client based in Haverhill on a temporary basis for 2 to 3 months.
As the Assistant Food Auditor you will be responsible for ensuring that the Quality system meets BRC and customer requirements in a new factory preparing for its first audit.
The role requires the ability to perform GAP analysis against the BRC standards and to manage required corrective actions in the required timeline.
• Previous experience worki...
We have an excellent opportunity for a Sales Support Specialist to join our client’s sales team in Diss.
The role of Sales Support Specialist will require you to fully technically support the London Based Area Specification Managers, stand in for the London ASMs roles during ASM holidays, process all ASM paperwork onto relevant IT systems whilst ASMs are out of office and assist the Sales Manager and Sales Advisor in their roles.
This role would suit a recent engineering graduate who is...
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Assembly Operative to join our client’s production team in Diss.
Our client are technical experts in the design, manufacture and supply of precision engineered products.
• Producing precision engineered products to our client’s company schedules, drawings and Bill of Materials (BOM) listed kits.
• Operate machinery and equipment necessary to aid the assembly of all the products in our client’s range of engineering products.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a skilled and experienced Workshop Operative to join our client’s small team in Sawston
The role will be based primarily based within the workshop, however there may be opportunities to join the installation team on site, therefore a full clean driving licence will be required.
Duties of the role include:
• Cutting, grinding, gluing and polishing bespoke Granite worktops.
This is a very hands on role working to accurate measurements to achieve ...
Are you an experienced in Customer Service? Are you available immediately? We have an opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join our client in Haverhill on a temporary basis to cover maternity leave until around December.
The role will involve:
Answering incoming calls and where appropriate logging and passing on phone messages.
Dealing promptly with all customer service enquiries, queries and complaints.
Maintaining customer records and information on the CRM system.
Require 3D Steel Designer / Detailer
• A leading mezzanine floor and steelwork manufacturer of over 35 years dealing primarily with major retail and storage businesses in the UK, looking to expand our in house technical office.
• We seek an experienced steelwork designer/detailer, ideally with 3D modelling knowledge although training could be considered to a stand out applicant with AutoCAD background.
• The role involves working in our Design office in Haverhill under the guidance of o...