1st Stop Recruitment LtdSee 1st Stop Recruitment Ltd's jobs
6 Jubilee Walk
1st Stop Recruitment Ltd offers a modern and dynamic recruitment service to both Client and Candidate.
Established in 2000, 1st Stop Recruitment is a highly respected provider of staff, recruiting for both Permanent and Temporary vacancies. Based in Haverhill Town Centre, our dedicated team have extensive local knowledge and strive to provide an informed and professional service to both Client and Candidate.
Recruiting within the areas of Suffolk, Cambridgeshire, Essex, Hertfordshire, Norfolk and the surrounding areas 1st Stop Recruitment supply staff for various disciplines including;
-All areas of Office Support (Trainee to Executive level)
-Industrial: Production, Warehouse & Despatch, Labouring and Engineering.
1st Stop Recruitment Ltd Jobs
Displaying 9 jobs from 1st Stop Recruitment Ltd
1st Stop Recruitment is recruiting for a Production Planner/Controller for a family run printing business in Haverhill.
Candidates should ideally have previous experience within a customer focused environment with a manufacturing background.
Experience in Customer Service is essential, with the ability to show commercial and operational management skills.
•Review and measure performance in order to prevent problems and smooth the operation of the team and business
•Monitor, track and review the performance of the factory in...
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Warehouse Assistant to join our client based just outside Saffron Walden.
Our client are an event management company specialising in marquees, visuals, lighting and sound.
• Loading and unloading vehicles
• Re storing unloaded items and checking them for damage
• Reporting all damages items
• Operating a counterbalance forklift
• Events management experience
• Counterbalance forklift Licence
• Technical/electrical knowledge – m...
We have an excellent opportunity for a Part time Accounts/Admin Assistant to join our client’s small and friendly office, our client are a local company within the manufacturing industry.
This is a varied position which includes the following duties:
• Sales and Purchase Ledger
• General accounts
• Office administration
• Reception duties
A full list of the job duties is available.
• Previous accounts administration/office experience
• Knowledge and experience using S...
We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Planner for our client based in Haverhill.
The main aim of this position is to schedule all engineers for installations & service. Ensuring that all customers’ expectations and contract are met.
The role will involve:
• Manage engineering schedule & job allocations for both SLA and installs
• Ensuring all job requests are allocated to engineers in a timely & cost effective manner
• Escalate engineering shortages to the management team
• Update internal support departments on ...
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Account Manager to join our client’s sales team in Haverhill.
This position is ideal for candidates who have previous sales experience with the desire to develop Account Management and B2B competencies.
• Responding to customer calls, emails and enquires.
• Generating quotations, converting them to order and overseeing the process from start to finish
• Overseeing and developing B2B accounts as agreed with the Sales Manager
• Agreeing set KPI’s and growth targets for each cl...
We are recruiting for an Information Security Analyst & Engineer for our client based in Haverhill. Our client are a global organisation who pride themselves on being the trusted leader with their field.
The Information Security Analyst & Engineer position is responsible for proving both technical expertise and operational advice to maintain information security within infrastructure, applications and processes.
• Conducting in-depth technical reviews of IT systems in order to identify the appropriate mitigation strategies require...
We have an excellent opportunity for a Warehouse Operative for our client based in Haverhill.
This position is a 6 month fixed term contract
• Undertaking distribution and warehouse activities in accordance with cGMP standards.
• Maintaining a high standard of quality, safety and cleanliness in all working areas.
• Uploading accurate data in to all databases and operating systems.
• Review relevant operating procedures (SOPSs), Work Instruction (WIs), Report Forms (RFs) as and when required.
• Build formal netw...
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales and Accounts Administrator to join our client’s friendly team in Linton.
This role is temporary to permanent for the right candidate.
Main duties of this position include:
• Sales order processing
• Checking and processing purchase invoices and dealing with any queries
• Processing customer payments and chasing outstanding debts
• Processing supplier payments
• Updating the website and other procurement sites with pricing and products
• General administration including filing...
We have a fantastic opportunity for a skilled and experienced Workshop Operative to join our client’s small team in Sawston
The role will be based primarily based within the workshop, however there may be opportunities to join the installation team on site, therefore a full clean driving licence will be required.
Duties of the role include:
• Cutting, grinding, gluing and polishing bespoke Granite worktops.
This is a very hands on role working to accurate measurements to achieve a specified finish. Experience using hand and power tools ...