Future ProspectsSkip to jobs
0843 289 6221
Newark Beacon Innovation Centre
Web based employment agency based in the East Midlands.
Future Prospects Jobs
Displaying 8 jobs from Future Prospects
Outskirts of Sleaford / Newark
Salary £14,500, Full Time, Permanent
The job will involve:
- Various design projects from product labels to exhibition banners and flyers
- Design marketing material including email marketing / mail shots etc
- Product photography
- Basic company website updates
- General studio administration (printing, laminating, proof reading, scanning, data entry etc)
- Occasional retail store visits to keep in touch with the marketplace
Lincoln, Full Time, Permanent
Up to £35,000
Our established and internationally recognised Lincoln based client is looking to appoint a Planning Manager on a full time, permanent basis.
Duties / Responsibilities
- The Planning Manager is responsible for managing a small team of Planners and a Stores Group Leader to ensure the Manufacturing departments have the right level of planning to meet customer expectations.
- Providing lead time information for new sales enquiries.
- Scheduling of custo...
Newark Outskirts (Own Transport Required), Full Time, Permanent
£15,500 - £16,000
As part of as administrative team, your overall responsibility will be to support the Directors and other members of the company in administrative duties, be the first port of call for customers and ensure the smooth running of the office.
- Support the Directors in a PA role as required.
- Support the Accounts Department as required.
- Provide administrative support to the...
Payroll & HR Administrator
Outskirts of Sleaford / Newark, Full Time
12 Month Fixed Term Contract, £15,000 - £16,000
Our well established Client is looking for an analytical and detailed individual to join their team on a 12 month fixed term contract as a Payroll & HR Administrator.
The candidate`s primary responsibility is managing a computerised time and attendance system and analysing this data to produce accurate payroll information for up to 250 weekly paid employees.
IT Customer Support Advisor
East Bridgford, Full Time, Permanent
Role & Responsibilities:
You will work closely with customers to resolve calls and incidents in an efficient and timely manner. Due to the nature of the business, this can be a fast paced role which is often time critical.
Principal Activities will include:
- Answering calls / email enquiries
- Providing 1st line support to customers by investigating issues and other requests for support and determining the appropriat...
Newark, Full Time (37.5 hours Monday to Friday), Permanent
Due to a period of sustained business growth, our Newark based client is looking to appoint a New Business Administrator on a full time, permanent basis.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business within an administrative capacity with the potential to progress to a Financial Advisor.
- Responsible for comprehensive information gathering on client investments from various provid...
IT Support Analyst
Outskirts of Newark / Sleaford / Grantham
Permanent, Full Time, £23,000 - £26,000
** IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE **
As one of the UK's leading manufacturers in their industry, our well established Client is seeking an IT Support Analyst on a full time and permanent basis to join their team.
- Experience in MS Query and MS SQL
- Experience at enhancing and integrating IT systems into a production application
- Experience in V...
Outskirts of Newark / Lincoln / Sleaford
Salary up to £30,000
** IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE **
Due to continued growth within the Engineering and Production departments, our well established Client is seeking an experienced Mechanical Shift Engineer to join their team.
The successful candidate should be able to effectively:
- Work closely with the Shift Management Team to improve productivity and efficiency within all departments
- Perform work, involving skills t...