Ark Talent Group aims to become the leading niche technical talent provider in the Life Science and Process industries.
Our principle is simple; delivering on promises to get the right results. We offer a professional, competitive and discreet recruitment service with a bespoke approach and offer a wide range of options from database searches or search and selection for key appointments to retained campaigns for volume recruitment needs
We operate across the UK and Europe working closely with employers and candidates placing talented individuals in the right positions.
As experienced specialists we pride ourselves on really understanding and listening to your needs, requirements and aspirations because we know how frustrating it can be to find the perfect job or source the perfect candidate.
My client is one of the leading companies contributing to materials development, with a multitude of international sites. Due to an expansion, they are looking for a Refractory Consultant to join their team.
● Working with an international client base, providing refractory design services such as design, testing and failure analysis.
● Carrying out assessments and training.
● Performing on site refractory lining inspections.
● Forming client relationsh...
My client has an excellent opportunity available for a Mechanical Production Engineer to join their rapidly growing production team within the South of England.
ï¿½ You will lead manufacturing engineering support activities working alongside management and contract manufacturers defining and developing the assembly/ overall production process.
ï¿½ Taking a lead role in product and process validation
ï¿½ Plan and execute qualification/validation and participate in th...
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Senior FPGA Engineer working for a leading Company in the South of England.
· Development of high throughput device
· Implement first stage data processing/reduction within FPGA’s
· Assist in the implementation of high speed serial interfaces
· Contribute to high level design of data and control paths – Verification/ Debugging/Simulation of designs
· Work closely with software and electronics engineers to...
My client is a leading coatings company and they are looking for an Area Sales Manager to join their expanding team, based in Scotland. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development of existing accounts, as well as creating new business through strategic sales.
• Producing business plans to deliver the maximum sales and profit.
• Producing servicing plans for new and existing businesses.
• Visit and develop relationships with Oil and Gas customers.
My client is a specialty pharmaceutical development and device company and they are looking for a formulation scientist to join their team.
• Execution of assigned formulation and process scale experiments to achieve project targets in compliance with quality standards.
• Design and execution of formulation and process scale experiments performed in compliance with quality standards and to agreed timelines.
• Overseeing formulation activities performed by Technical Officers ...
My client is a world leader in automotive coatings and due to an expansion, they are looking to add an Industrial/Protective Coatings Sales Executive to their expanding team. The successful candidate will be covering all of their business partners within the UK, with the exciting potential to travel to visit European partners.
• Home and field based, traveling to visit partners all over the UK and potentially in Europe.
• Selling products as well as giving advice on other produ...
Looking to work for a leading pharmaceutical company?
We have an outstanding opportunity for a Senior Regulatory Affairs Officer to join one of our clients in the North West of England.
â€¢ To provide regulatory support in order to gain and uphold marketing authorisations and to support all queries within the company.
â€¢ Maintenance of marketing authorisations
â€¢ Mentoring and training junior member of staff
â€¢ Reviewing manufacturing documents: Including batch packa...
Biomarker Specialist â€“ Team Leader
My client is a leading research organisation and they are offering the opportunity for a Team Leader to join their Biomedical Sciences team.
- To supervise a dedicated lab team working on a large scale biomarker project, involving the analysis of urine, serum, plasma & red cells.
- BSc in Biomedical Sciences or a similar subject (Ideally IBMS-accredited).
- Ideally you will have BMS or MLSO grade qualifications.
Process Validation Technologist
My client is a leading food company; they are offering the opportunity for a Process Validation Technologist to join their team.
- Manage and deliver scientific technical projects in the thermal processing area such as consultancy, contract and training projects
- Plan and execute technical work, on a mixture of research, contract and training projects with guidance from the line manager
- Interpret data, results and preparation of clie...
My client is a leading food company; they are offering the opportunity for a Laboratory Assessor to join their team.
- Carry out laboratory assessments which are expected of a full time assessor
- Deliver professional assessments of the expected scope and standard
- Handle, deliver and report work to set deadlines and standards
- Assess laboratory operations (technical areas and management) status and provide valid recommendations on approvals and a...
Process Development Technologist
My client is a leading food company; they are offering the opportunity for a Process Development Technologist to join their team.
- Delivery and management of technical projects for thermal processing clients focussing on validation.
- Plan and manage own activities in order to meet deadlines which includes research, contract and training projects
- Prepare project proposals
- Interpret results and prepare client reports to company stand...
My client is a leading pharmaceutical company and due to expansion, they are looking for a Maintenance Technician to join their team for an initial 6-9 month contract.
- Maintain and repair mechanical equipment whilst adhering to processes, safety cGMP and engineering standards
- Provide engineering support with appropriate feedback in order to improve equipment reliability and maintenance of mechanical equipment
- Plan, prioritise and carry out a de...
My client is a leading pharmaceutical company and due to expansion, they are looking for a QC analyst to join them for an initial 6 month contract.
-Maintenance of laboratory and office areas in compliance with cGMP and EHS.
-Chemical and microbial analyses of both purchased and manufactured materials, as well as documentation of the results.
- Perform all aspects of sample handing.
- Perform equipment calibrations and maintenance, and train other QCL staff on performing th...
My client is a leading pharmaceutical company and due to a recent expansion, they are looking to recruit a development chemist for an initial 6 month period.
- Delivering key development goals through hands-on experimentation and demonstration at lab scale.
- Working collaboratively within a small team of development scientists to deliver process and productivity improvements.
- Developing work plans, regularly communicating progress to key stake-holders and working flexibly ...
Ark Talent Group are working in partnership with a recruitment company and they are looking for freelance Recruitment Partners to run their own desk from fully serviced offices based in Manchester.
Successful applicants will have an excellent entrepreneurial flair, a proven track record in recruitment for a significant number of years and a desire for a challenge. This self employed opportunity offers an excellent earning potential to that of standard employed consultants and will have t...
My client is a leading cosmetics company and due to an expansion, they are looking for a Senior Development Chemist to join their team.
- Creating formulation samples of cosmetic products (skin-care, hair-care, toiletries etc.).
- Managing the preparation of all technical documents.
- Provide regulatory and compliance advice and all new and existing ranges.
- Assisting in quality control when necessary.
- General housekeeping of the laboratory.
The ideal candidate:
- Degree ...
My client is a leading global pharmaceutical company and an excellent opportunity has arisen for a Quality Assurance Representative to join their team.
â€¢ Ensure that the Quality systems comply with Corporate/ Regulatory requirements and that the Quality systems (deviations, change controls, complaints, OOS investigations etc.) are being implemented.
â€¢ Ensure cGMP compliance through execution of the approved Quality Agreement with Contract Manufacturers and provide...
Technical and Regulatory Assistant
Ark Talent are assisting a global supplier for the food industry in their search for a permanent Technical and Regulatory Assistant to join their busy QA team. Reporting directly to the QA Manager you will be responsible for a wide range of QA based tasks including: Coordinating ISO9000/HACCP Audits, writing specifications, handling customer complaints and dealing with quality queries.
-Approve suppliers based on company audit ...
My client is a leading international Biotechnology company and supply a range of products to the life science industry and due to expansion they are now looking for a Technical Account Manager to join their team.
- Work alongside the Marketing team and create and implement a marketing and PR strategy
- Create Scientific marketing content for the companyâ€™s literature, website and blog.
- Provide excellent customer service and technical support to my clients customers within...
We are currently recruiting for a drug discovery services company which whose team is expanding within the North West of England. Due to rapid growth the company is looking for an experienced scientist with significant experience in the design and performance of licensed models and assays of infection from either the academic, biotech or pharma industry sectors to join its dynamic team.
â€¢ Working on drug discovery programs and, depending on experience, responsibil...