Ark Talent Group aims to become the leading niche technical talent provider in the Life Science and Process industries.
Our principle is simple; delivering on promises to get the right results. We offer a professional, competitive and discreet recruitment service with a bespoke approach and offer a wide range of options from database searches or search and selection for key appointments to retained campaigns for volume recruitment needs
We operate across the UK and Europe working closely with employers and candidates placing talented individuals in the right positions.
As experienced specialists we pride ourselves on really understanding and listening to your needs, requirements and aspirations because we know how frustrating it can be to find the perfect job or source the perfect candidate.
Displaying 9 jobs from Ark Talent
My client is a leading food company; they are offering the opportunity for a HACCP Tutor to join their team.
- Through the use of PowerPoint and other appropriate techniques; design, maintain and present scheduled and bespoke client training courses.
- Maintain equipment and records for the purpose of business management systems
- Respond to direct technical enquiries including the provision of consultancy and performing audits/ pre-audits. With time and exper...
My client is a leading organisation and they are currently looking for a Chief Operating Officer (COO) and Qualified QP to join their leading organisation based in Europe.
The Qualified Person will release pharmaceutical products for the company in accordance with the European Community Council Directive 2001/83/EC and EU2001/20/EC.
The person will report to the CEO and will be a senior manager for the Quality and Analytical directors, providing advice on all quality aspects within the com...
- Stability and release testing of animal health products in compliance with cGMP
- Analysis to support key site validation activities in compliance with cGMP
- Maintenance of analytical equipment
- Maintaining laboratory records to current cGMP requirements
- Operating to current Environmental Health & Safety standards
- Candidates will ideally have a BSc (Or equivalent) in a relevant Chemistry discipline
- Be able to demons...
My client is one of the leading companies contributing to materials development, with a multitude of international sites. Due to an expansion, they are looking for a Refractory Consultant to join their team.
● Working with an international client base, providing refractory design services such as design, testing and failure analysis.
● Carrying out assessments and training.
● Performing on site refractory lining inspections.
● Forming client relationsh...
My client has an excellent opportunity available for a Mechanical Production Engineer to join their rapidly growing production team within the South of England.
ï¿½ You will lead manufacturing engineering support activities working alongside management and contract manufacturers defining and developing the assembly/ overall production process.
ï¿½ Taking a lead role in product and process validation
ï¿½ Plan and execute qualification/validation and participate in th...
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Senior FPGA Engineer working for a leading Company in the South of England.
· Development of high throughput device
· Implement first stage data processing/reduction within FPGA’s
· Assist in the implementation of high speed serial interfaces
· Contribute to high level design of data and control paths – Verification/ Debugging/Simulation of designs
· Work closely with software and electronics engineers to...
My client is a specialty pharmaceutical development and device company and they are looking for a formulation scientist to join their team.
• Execution of assigned formulation and process scale experiments to achieve project targets in compliance with quality standards.
• Design and execution of formulation and process scale experiments performed in compliance with quality standards and to agreed timelines.
• Overseeing formulation activities performed by Technical Officers ...
My client is a world leader in automotive coatings and due to an expansion, they are looking to add an Industrial/Protective Coatings Sales Executive to their expanding team. The successful candidate will be covering all of their business partners within the UK, with the exciting potential to travel to visit European partners.
• Home and field based, traveling to visit partners all over the UK and potentially in Europe.
• Selling products as well as giving advice on other produ...
Looking to work for a leading pharmaceutical company?
We have an outstanding opportunity for a Senior Regulatory Affairs Officer to join one of our clients in the North West of England.
â€¢ To provide regulatory support in order to gain and uphold marketing authorisations and to support all queries within the company.
â€¢ Maintenance of marketing authorisations
â€¢ Mentoring and training junior member of staff
â€¢ Reviewing manufacturing documents: Including batch packa...