Ark Talent Group aims to become the leading niche technical talent provider in the Life Science and Process industries.
Our principle is simple; delivering on promises to get the right results. We offer a professional, competitive and discreet recruitment service with a bespoke approach and offer a wide range of options from database searches or search and selection for key appointments to retained campaigns for volume recruitment needs
We operate across the UK and Europe working closely with employers and candidates placing talented individuals in the right positions.
As experienced specialists we pride ourselves on really understanding and listening to your needs, requirements and aspirations because we know how frustrating it can be to find the perfect job or source the perfect candidate.
Displaying 18 jobs from Ark Talent
Ark Talent Group are currently handling the recruitment for a client within the commercial property sector in Manchester and they are looking for a Commercial Property Management/ Lettings Manager to join their established team.
To manage various commercial properties and ensure a high level of customer satisfaction, in order to achieve an increased level of occupancy and rental targets.
1) Liaising with existing tenants ...
My client is a leading biotech company and an excellent opportunity has arisen for a Technical Services Leader to join their team.
- Supervise and guide the technical service teams in the UK and EU and US
- Work alongside technical services in the US
- Provide the manager with oversight to case resolution and escalation
- Provide product-specific information, scientific support and assistance in resolving product-related complaints to customers and colleagues
- Provide senior ...
My client is a leading global pharmaceutical company and an excellent opportunity has arisen for a QC Micro Analyst to join their team.
- Carry out lab analyses of purchased and manufactured materials, utilities/EM and stability samples to cGMP, regulatory and company requirements
- Maintain office areas and laboratory with EHS and cGMP requirements.
- Archive completed documentation from the laboratory on time
- Analyse chemical and microbial materials (purchased and manufactur...
My client is a leading Biotechnology organisation in Europe that specialise within the treatment of cancer and due to expansion they are now looking for a CMC Manager to join their team.
The role includes strategic planning, execution and financial controlling of all CMC activities within the company, particularly those related to Production Process Development, Clinical Material Manufacturing and Development. It further includes the implementation of analytic methods for in process co...
My client has an excellent opportunity available for a Mechanical Production Engineer to join their rapidly growing production team within the South of England.
ï¿½ You will lead manufacturing engineering support activities working alongside management and contract manufacturers defining and developing the assembly/ overall production process.
ï¿½ Taking a lead role in product and process validation
ï¿½ Plan and execute qualification/validation and participate in th...
My client is a leading international Biotechnology company and supply a range of products to the life science industry and due to expansion they are now looking for a Technical Account Manager to join their team.
- Work alongside the sales and marketing team and create and implement a marketing and PR strategy
- Create scientific marketing content for the company’s literature, website and blog.
- Provide excellent customer service and technical support to customers within th...
My client is a leading organisation within their field and an exciting opportunity has arisen for an Associate Director of Biologics to join their team.
The Associate Director of Biologics will have significant industrial experience in a production environment preferably related to biotechnology, pharmaceuticals or medical diagnostics. The candidate will lead a team of highly skilled scientists responsible for the production and QC of biological and chemistry components used in their technol...
European Sales Executive
My client is a leading distributor within the food ingredients sectors and due to expansion they are looking for an experienced European Sales Executive to join their exciting team.
The role requires a passionate and self-motivated professional who has a proven background in Food Supplement & Nutraceutical, Healthcare, and/or Sports Nutrition markets who has existing contacts within the European markets.
- The European Sales Executive wi...
My client is a leading global pharmaceutical company and an excellent opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Development Consultant to join their team.
- Be the primary interface between the company and investigators in aspects of Clinical Research
- Partner with the TPO on interactions with investigators
- Be responsible for new sites- prospecting, for site identification and site selection during the FPA process.
- Deliver all regional, local, and corporate portfolio commitme...
My client is looking for a Bioinformatics Manager to come and join their vibrant growing team.
Simplifying knowledge transfer from the company’s Science Faculty so that cutting edge tools and analysis techniques can be positioned as a service.
You will be delivering expert advice on study design to make sure that projects have enough power for downstream analysis.
Provide specialist bioinformatics advice and assistance to stakeholders in troubleshooting bioinformatics analyses....
My client is a leading global pharmaceutical company and an excellent opportunity has arisen for a Business Systems Clinical Operations Technical Assistant to join their team.
- To setup and maintain IMPACT for a various different countries and be the single point of contact for setup and maintenance
- Ensure IMPACT training is kept up to date along with valid IMPACT account
- Ensure data is complete and accurate in IMPACT, reflecting clinical trial related activites
My client is offering the opportunity for an automation specialist to join their team.
- To be responsible as a line manager supporting robotic automation for one report
- To take note of the development, maintenance or changes in robotic application
- Maintain and manage laboratory technical equipment including robotic equipment
- To be a key person in the implementation and development plans for upgrades
- Train staff on new processes ensuring effici...
Looking for a position which will expand your career?
My client is an analytical testing company for the pharmaceutical industry and are now looking for a Quality Control Analyst to join their vibrant team.
Within this position you will be:
• Taking charge of the routine analysis of pharmaceutical samples
• Process documentation and samples
• Regulate laboratory instrumentation in accordance with internal procedures
• Join in on regulatory audit preparation
• Offer administrative s...
My client is a fast growing biopharmaceutical company: they are offering the opportunity for a research associate in the in vivo pharmacology and immuno-oncology field to join their team.
- Report to a Research Scientist in the team
- Support the transition of therapeutic antibodies as they progress from discovery to the clinic
- Work at the interface of lead identification and full preclinical development
- Evaluate candidate drug molecules using diffe...
Biomarker Specialist – Team Leader
My client is a leading research organisation and they are offering the opportunity for a Team Leader to join their Biomedical Sciences team.
- To supervise a dedicated lab team working on a large scale biomarker project, involving the analysis of urine, serum, plasma & red cells.
- BSc in Biomedical Sciences or a similar subject (Ideally IBMS-accredited).
- Ideally you will have BMS or MLSO grade qualifications.
My client is a fast growing biopharmaceutical technology company; they are offering the opportunity for an Organic Chemist to join their team.
Predominantly laboratory based role:
- Liaise with colleagues and clients
- Participate in highly focussed R&D projects within the bio-manufacturing facility
-Use both practical and scientific expertise to identify, evaluate and deliver solutions to clients and challenge manufacturing issues
-Support and contribute to...
An opportunity for an experienced Quality Assurance Auditor has become available working for one the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies in the North West.
The position is about developing processes, systems and metrics and standardising their use across my clients External Manufacturing Global network. There is an opportunity to travel with this role and to shape the internal and external quality processes for the organisation.
Responsibilities include –
• Develop and standardis...
We are currently recruiting for a drug discovery services company whose team is expanding within the North West of England. Due to rapid growth the company is looking for an experienced scientist with significant experience in the design and performance of licensed models and assays of infection from either the academic, biotech or pharma industry sectors to join its dynamic team.
• Working on drug discovery programs and, depending on experience, responsibility for...