300 North specialises in the art of recruiting experts in construction, property and facilities management industries. Our priority is to be the first choice in this industry by continuously exhibiting our proficiency in partnering exceptional talent with industry leading businesses.
What makes us different?
We recruit within the following areas of expertise:
By leveraging our extensive knowledge of each of the sectors we specialise in, we exhaustively seek out and screen candidates thoroughly before presenting them to our clients for consideration. 300 North is far more concerned with the quality than the quantity of talent we secure interviews for.
300 North Limited
Displaying 9 jobs from 300 North Limited
PROJECT MANAGER in Refurbishment and Minor works projects - Central London
Immediate opportunity for someone to work for a leading UK property and facilities management company as a Project Manager overseeing a number of minor works and refurb projects ranging from 10k to 500k in value.
* Permanent position
* 45-50k plus car and 10% bonus
* Central London based
* Building fabric capital project management experience required
* Immediate start
To manage the project delivery of pro...
Residential Contractor and Developer looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor with 3-5 years experience in House building. Must be IT literate and ideally Degree or ONC/HNC educated with a driving licence. Excellent career potential with a succesful forward thinking business.
Rare opportunity to work for a leading Asset Management company in the UK with offices in Glasgow.
Basic details are;
* Permanent position
* 30-35k plus 5k car and excellent bonus scheme (40-48k package)
* Hard Services managmement - must have M&E building services qualifications
* Facilities Management contracts
* Must have experience of being involved with the financial and compliance side of FM contracts
* Maintain and develop financial and operational policies ...
eading UK Facilities Management company is looking for two Authorising Engineers from an M&E building services background to cover Scotland and the North of England.
* Permanent position
* 55k basic salary + car/car allowance, pension, healthcare, discretionary bonus
* Covering Scotland and the North of England
* Must be educated to degree level or equivalent through experience in mechanical or electrical building services engineering
* Preferably member of a relevant institution (CIBSE...
Permanent position available with a leading UK facilities management service provider.
* Mechanical / HVAC Manager position
* start ASAP
* 30-32k basic salary
* on call and call out bonus available
* additional training and professional qualifications paid for
* must have a strong all round knowledge of mechanical building services equipment
Immediate opportunity to join an established business and team at one of their leading sites in the North West. Coming from a mechanical / HVAC buildi...
Part time cleaner required in Horsforth, north Leeds. Please check that you are able to travel to Horsforth before applying.
Working hours 5pm-7pm
10 hours a week
Monday to Friday including school holidays
Will be subject to criminal background check
This is a permanent position for the right person and will start ASAP. You will be required to clean, mop, wipe, dust and vacuum on a daily basis and will work as part of a small team.
Previous experience would be an advantage as would hol...
UK FM service provider seeks an experienced Facilities Manager froma hard services backgroung to lead a team of 100+ across multiple sites in Lancashire.
You will be responsible for managing the full total FM service to ensure that operations are contractually and legally compliant.
Duties and responsibilities are;
* Technical strategic management and integration into operational management
* The financial performance of the contract
* Client relationships
* Integration wi...
We are looking for a CAD/Design technician that can assist with producing drawings for a variety of schemes we have. The role will primarily be office based to assist with drawing production, however the role will develop into a mixture of site and office work, once the candidate has had time to gain experience with the type of works we do. The role will involve production of operation and scheme drawings based on information received from the many clients we have. The candidate will be expec...More
12 month fixed term contract starting ASAP for a leading Asset Management company.
* Start ASAP
* Based in Cheshire
* Variation Management within PFI project management
To manage and maintain first class relationships at all levels in a demanding multi stakeholder service delivery environment,
including client, lender and supply chain partners. To assist the Project Managers in meeting the contractual obligations regarding variations
under the Project Agreements f...