300 North Limited Jobs
PROJECT MANAGER in Refurbishment and Construction projects - Central London
Immediate opportunity for someone to work for a leading UK property and facilities management company as a Project Manager overseeing a number of capital projects ranging from 50k to 1m in value.
* Permanent position
* 45-50k plus car and 10% bonus
* Central London based
* Building fabric capital project management
* Public Sector
To manage the project delivery of projects as necessary across multiple si...
Immediate requirement for an M&E Surveyor to work in the North West.
Temporary contract paying daily rates and expenses.
£200 a day plus mileage
4-8 week contract duration
You will be required to work as part of a small team carrying out M&E Asset surveys across a large site. You will be required to manage your own time and workload and deliver results inline with the contract.
Must have previous experience of doing some form of M&E survey and must also hold the relev...
Permanent position available with a leading UK facilities management service provider.
* Mechanical / HVAC Supervisor position
* start ASAP
* 30-32k basic salary
* on call and call out bonus available
* additional training and professional qualifications paid for
Immediate opportunity to join an established business and team at one of their leading sites in the North West. Coming from a mechanical / HVAC building services background you will be responsible for managing and leading a team o...
Leading UK Facilities Management service provider is looking for two Hard Services Managers to work on two seperate contracts within the North West / Greater Manchester regions.
* Permanent Position
* Manchester or Lancashire
* 40k - 42k salary
* One Mechanical only Maintenance Manager (HVAC), pumps, critical vent, legionella)
* One M&E Miantenance Manager covering all apsects of commercial building services assets
Reporting into a Contract Manager you will be respinsible for maintaini...
Immediate opportunity for a Maintenance Manager / Fabrics Manager / Small works manager to be based at large site in Edinburgh.
This is a challenging role for an exceptional candidate who will be required to manage the performance of all staff, suppliers and subcontractors.
Role specification/core elements:
* Permanent full time role
* 37.5 hours per week
* £37k per annum
* Adherence to Health & Safety standards
* Ability to communicate at all levels
* Advising management on s...
Main duties and responsibilities
* Develop and manage Works plan through to agreed completion-date. Manage investigation works. Following investigations, manage the identification and develop the most effective solution.
* Manage the procurement process within Trust public sector procurement rules.
* Deliver construction and implementation on cost, quality and programme.
* Meet all H&S Legislation and Company requirements, including CDM, and aim to achieve target of no RIDDORS.
Leading UK company is looking for an experienced Construction Procurement Manager to work within their team, based in the North West, Runcorn area.
* Permanent position
* Starting asap
* 55k package including car or car allowance
* 20% bonus
* + other benefits
Responsibility as a Procurement Manager in the construction sector will include:
* Managing subcontract purchasing requirements, delivering to budget, quality and time
* Perform the full range of procurement activities including pre...