Legal Jobs in Hampshire
Displaying 1-20 of 30 jobs matched
A London Council has a backlog of contract matters which urgently need clearing. They range from minor JCT works to complex deed of variation to PFI contracts . A qualified Lawyer is sought who can hit the ground running, has public sector procurement experience and can deal with complex matters, but is also happy to undertake smaller mainstream work such as JCTs. The assignment will last approximately one month. ...
£17000 - £18000/annum
You will be providing legal secretary support to a Probate/Conveyancing Solicitor for a practice that has been established since 1921 and provides a full range of legal services to both private clients and businesses.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Audio typing on a daily basis
• Organising, co-ordinating and maintaining diaries
• Dealing with searches
• Liasing with the probate office, land registry, and other online support
• Preparing Wills and estate Accounts
• Making and arranging appointments
We are currently recruiting a very exciting Marketing Manager position for a rapidly growing and award winning insurance company, based in London.
Working in their amazing offices, you will be responsible for creating the marketing strategy and overseeing the marketing operations of UK, ensuring commonality of standards and overall brand fit. You will work closely with the Communications Manager to ensure seamless co-ordination of marketing and communications functions. Your duties in this role will include:
• Determine appropriate marketing and brand strategies to support implementation...
Are you an experienced PA?
Previous legal experience?
Office Angels are currently working with a city centre based law firm in recruiting for a PA to join the team on a 2/3 month fixed term contract to start immediately.
* Deal constructively with clients, progressing queries where possible, ensuring that full messages are recorded and passed to the fee earner concerned, or referring calls elsewhere when necessary, in accordance with the team's referral policy.
* Audio and copy typing duties. Preparing any necessary enclosures, and processing correspondence and documents in accordance with the...
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary to join this well-known and highly regarded regional firm in Berkshire. You will be supporting a busy employment department, therefore, if you have previous employment experience this would be advantageous, but they will consider candidate’s without this experience.
• Producing accurate documentation, reports and correspondence from audio or copy typing as required following standard office practices and precedents
• Managing diaries of fee earners as required and coordinating meeting logistics
• General administration, filing, answering telephone calls, following...
Commercial Property Solicitor
One of the UK's leading full service law firms, with offices in London and the South East region. We provide our clients with practical and straightforward legal advice whatever their regional, national and international requirements.
You will be joining the largest commercial real estate team in Hampshire which acts in all areas of real estate, from single property sales and acquisitions to landlord and tenant work, portfolio transactions and site assembly and development, including development finance. We are able to call on support from our planning, environment, tax...
The ideal candidate will be a Tax and Trusts Solicitor qualified for at least 7 years (possibly less if from a firm which deals with complex private client work) as well as STEP qualified.
Specific experience should include:
-Trust creation, variation and termination (including a thorough knowledge of the tax treatment of those events).
- Tax planning for individuals, including those who own and manage businesses and limited companies, and trustees.
- Excellent drafting skills.
- Knowledge of Court of Protection/capacity issues (although not essential).
- Proven record of achievement in...
Legal Secretary - Southampton area - £23k
Legal secretary required to join the Real Estate department in Chandlers Ford. Legal experience in commercial property is essential for this busy team. The role will consist mainly of audio typing, file management, client contact, post duties and diary management.
The successful candidate will be supporting solicitors in addition to assisting the other team members as and when required. The position would suit someone who is approachable, flexible, confident, accurate and has an eye for detail. Ideally should be used to dealing with a busy and varied workload with an ability to remain...
Paralegal - Property Law - London - to £26k
Experienced paralegal is required to join property litigation team in our client's London office. Legal experience is essential. Under minimal lawyer supervision, the role will include a wide range of property litigation matters including:
·residential possession claims
·business lease renewals
·forfeiture / levying of distress
·adverse possession claims
The successful candidate will enjoy working in the property litigation team and have good client management skills, a positive approach to team working...
You will be a highly experienced Business Development Manager with previous experience of developing new relationships and gaining a good network of new business across various market sectors within the legal Industry.
Design and development of the business development campaigns focusing on the chosen markets and sectors.
Providing Strategic advice to heads of department regarding the long term planning for each department
Provide 1-2-1 coaching and support to partners to help build relationships and cross sell regarding opportunities.
Provide support and advise on tenders, bids and pitches including visits...
This role will involve a high level of business development, cross selling their services to existing and new clients.
You will have excellent relationship building skills and the ability to communicate effectively with clients at all levels. Working alongside other Heads of Department you will be involved in the overall strategic planning and marketing plan.
Duties will include:
- Conducting face to face interviews either on a sole basis or alongside other department heads.
- The ability to develop and articulate key business propositions/services that will appeal to selected markets in order to retain...
DUTIES AND DESCRIPTION:
Our client is a very well established company based on Bournemouth outskirts. They have a very friendly working environment, they offer free parking and desirable working hours.
A new opportunity has opened up in their Accounts department, duties will include:
Invoice checking and input
DESIRABLE SKILLS: Legal background
ESSENTIAL SKILLS: Previous accounts experience
Due to the high number of applications we are receiving at present, we are unable to response to every application individually...
An interesting and challenging opportunity has arisen with this highly regarded legal 100 law firm. Based in West Sussex, they have an opening for a Legal Assistant for their busy Probate team.
This would suit either a Legal Secretary or a candidate who has supported a probate team, along with the willingness to learn and be trained in Probate Administration.
• Preparing correspondence and documents
• Administering of files, opening, closing, storage and retrieval
• Drafting of letters
• Providing support to the Head of Probate
• General filing and administrative duties
We are currently recruiting for a mid-level to senior (3-6yrs PQE) commercial/IT lawyer to join the Solent office of this Legal 500 National firm.
Responsibilities of the role will include drafting and negotiating a variety of commercial agreements including: complex IP and IT agreements, advising on outsourcing transactions, major supply contracts and complex commercial projects.
Data protection and privacy regulation experience will also be considered an advantage.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated lawyer with good experience in a major National or London firm looking to progress their career.
Excellent opportunity for an Assistant Legal Cashier to join a friendly Accounts Team of this 5 branch West Sussex law firm.
You will report to the chief cashier supporting the function within the firm of their 5 offices, therefore, experience of Solicitors’ Accounts Rules is essential.
The ideal candidate will be self - motivated and able to complete a varied workload with minimum supervision in a confident, flexible and reliable way, even when under pressure. You will also be required to help in implementing new processes/systems as and when required by the Team Manager.
• High levels of accuracy and attention...
Our prestigious client in Basingstoke is seeking a Legal Secretary to support their busy team. The role is Part Time, working approx 22hrs over 5 days.
In this varied role, you'll have the following key responsibilities:
* Providing general secretarial and PA support to the Head of Legal and legal team
* Managing legal matter filing systems
* Assisting with the monitoring of legal work, external legal spend and invoices
* Managing the filing and storage of legal documents and correspondence
* Assisting with document mark-ups and correspondence
* Assisting with monthly and quarterly group legal reporting
Associate Legal Advisor (Qualified Lawyer) - Global Publisher
Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package
The Associate Legal Advisor Opportunity:
The Legal Department in our Chichester offices is currently looking for an Associate Legal Advisor to start as soon as possible in the General Legal team. Reporting to the Director of Legal Affairs this role is for a qualified lawyer to work in a busy global corporate environment handling their own caseload typically involving a range of commercial matters including publishing contracts and licences, disputes, enforcement and intellectual property.
Under minimal supervision reporting to the Senior Contracts Manager the Contracts Manager works closely with other members of the Commercial Department function, LCVS and Finance to prepare proposals, negotiate and manage contracts and manage business relationships.
• Participates in proposal reviews and approvals. Briefs management on Terms and Conditions.
• Review contractual terms and conditions for their acceptability, as well as, assessing risk and impact to the proposal utilizing the Company resources including legal, operations, and pricing, as necessary...
Our client is in the market for a career Police Station Representative for their busy South East London offices. They are a niche Criminal Law firm with an enviable reputation.
• You will be Police Station Accredited and have a minimum of 5 years’ experience solely in police station work.
• The firm will be paying a percentage of your out of hours work.
• This is an excellent opportunity to get in with a dynamic law firm with a strong privately paying client base.
If you are interested please get in touch with Leilani ASAP as this is an URGENT role.
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment...
Legal Float Secretary
£12.00 per hour plus holiday pay
Surrey, Kent, London, Sussex and Berkshire
Our client urgently requires a temporary legal float secretary to cover their offices in the Surrey, Kent, London, Sussex and Berkshire offices.
You will need to be a car owner/driver and possess a good all round background within clinical negligence, personal injury, family, conveyancing and wills and probate. A typing speed of 60wpm minimum is required and experience of using digital dictation is also essential. You will also be a driven, dynamic individual that wants to contribute to the success and continued growth of the...
Legal Jobs in Hampshire
|Legal Jobs||Company Secretary Jobs||Conveyancing Jobs|
|Law Graduate Jobs||Law Jobs||Legal Cashier Jobs|
|Legal Executive Jobs||Legal Secretary Jobs||Paralegal Jobs|
|Partner Jobs||Partnership Secretary Jobs||Private Practice Jobs|