Accounting Financial Insurance jobs in Wales
Refine Job Search
The position you are looking for is no longer available, but here are some similar jobs that might interest you
IntaPeople are looking for an experienced accounts assistant to work in a small yet busy finance team at a specialist service provider based in central Cardiff.
The role is for a minimum 8 months maternity cover ;
• Input all purchase invoices & bills onto sage.
• Resolve any invoice queries.
• Match weekly/monthly timesheets to invoices.
• Check through supplier account statements received at month end.
• Pay all invoices & bills when they come due and send out payment remittances to suppliers.
• Liaise with suppliers on all admin issues, change of address, change of bank details etc.
• Post customer receipts weekly…
Our client is one of the UK’s largest building societies with 53 branches and 18 agencies across Wales and the Borders.
They are a mutual building society, founded in 1860. Being a mutual means that they are owned by and run for the benefit of their 500,000 Members – their savers and borrowers. Their key priority is to keep their Members’ money safe – and their consistently good financial performance reflects this.
What they’re looking for:
The key responsibility of this role will be to lead, coach and develop a team to deliver an exceptional customer service to all customers. Within this position you will monitor team performance, ensure…
IntaPeople are recruiting on behalf of a market leading manufacturer who is looking for a Finance Manager to join the team on a contract basis. You will be required to manage all finance related duties on site and work autonomously and independently.
Duties to include:
• Responsible for inputting all purchase invoices and bills onto SAGE and paying as and when applicable, liaising with all suppliers as appropriate
• Perform final checks on all sales invoices, correcting any errors and chase customers for on time payments.
• Liaise with the sales team to set sales prices for any new parts and ensure that stock management is being handled correctly…
We are looking for a Senior Mechanical Project Engineer to work within our clients subsidiary company at their offices based in Cardiff. The Company is a Mechanical & Electrical contracting business turning over in excess of £10 million.
They offer an attractive salary with benefits which include a generous pension scheme, private healthcare, life insurance cover, and 35 days leave (including public holidays). This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to join a growing company with opportunities for career development and progression.
• To work as part of a team to deliver projects within time, quality…
Business Analyst - up to £50,000 pa
Business Analyst opportunity with a well established Financial Services organisation. The Business Analyst position requires an experienced Business Analyst with proven experience of Project, Change and Process Improvement, ideally within an Agile environment in a financial services or banking organisation.
You will be experienced in eliciting and documenting requirements in both quantitive and qualitative business analysis. With expert knowledge of research methods, data analysis and the ability to understand, interpret and present varied and complex information, using strong communication skills with…
AstraVia are working in partnership with an established, successful specialist Insurance company, assisting them in sourcing professional, qualified, enthusiastic people to join their expanding team in Swansea. This is an exceptional opportunity to launch, develop or advance your career, in a professional, client focused environment.
GENERAL LEDGER TEAM LEADER
To manage and coordinate a team responsible for the general ledger of the Syndicate, processing ledger entries and ensuring the integrity of data through reconciling P&L and balance sheet accounts in accordance with predefined procedures and timeframes.