Accounting Financial Insurance jobs in Wales
Refine Job Search
The position you are looking for is no longer available, but here are some similar jobs that might interest you
Finance & Office Manager
Salary is £23-25k pa, depending on experience + private medical insurance, life assurance and pension.
Permanent, full time.
Our client is a dynamic, IT company based in South Wales delivering cutting edge technology solutions to the leisure travel industry. We are looking to recruit a Finance & Office Manager.
This role will support the day to day finance function, working with the senior finance team in areas including sales ledger, purchase ledger, banking, and credit control, as well as supporting the general day to day office administration across the business including reception…
Test Analysts urgently required to join an expanding and leading Global Organisation.
About the Role:
* Take ownership of test deliverables allocated by the Test Team Leader
* Produce test scripts (based on BRS, FDS, TDS) and issue for peer review
* Execute test scripts, record results and raise defects as appropriate
* Timely escalation of risks and issues to the Test Team Leader
* Ensure that the test deliverables (plans, scripts, execution, recorded results, definition of defects) produced by test team members is of acceptable quality
* Mentor junior members of staff
Key Skills & Background:
* A minimum of 2 years…
Sphere Solutions is seeking to recruit an experienced individual to join a fast-paced, results driven accounts team.
The purpose of the position is to play a key role in the day-to-day running of a busy, head office accounts department of a construction recruitment company. The duties focus on the key areas of credit management, credit insurance, accounts receivable, invoice discounting and nominal ledger reconciliation. The role also involves the breakdown of more complex debtor accounts to aid management and ultimate recovery. Occasional assistance with the weekly timesheet/invoicing process is required during busy periods…