The position you are looking for is no longer available, but here are some similar jobs that might interest you
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Accounts Clerk for a position based in the Birmingham area.
The role of an Accounts Clerk includes:
* Undertaking all aspects of Sales Ledger processes
* Writing daily cheques
* Raising credit notes
* Liaising with customer and colleagues
* Verifying statements
* Ensuring relevant invoices are inputted onto the system
* Processing payments to customers
* Ensuring payments are made on time
* Inputting data into INTACT
* Inputting invoices and ensuring that particular months figures are correct
* Ensuring suppliers are paid correctly
* Accounts administration duties…
£22,000 - £25,000/annum
Essential Knowledge and Attributes
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience working as a payroll clerk within a large business
- Exceptional technical payroll knowledge
Have you worked within a team leader capacity?
Are you part-qualified AAT, ACCA or CIMA?
If so, we are seeking a Cash and Reconciliation Team leader to work for our well-known retail and financial services organisation in Manchester City Centre.
You will be working within a dedicated financial department within the large organisation, and will be responsible for accurate data loading, and reconciling cash and reconciliation bank accounts on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience as an Accounts Administrator, Cash and Reconciliation Clerk , Accounts…
Manchester City Centre
£18,000 - £20,000
Monday - Friday
9:00 - 17:00
I am recruiting for an exciting opportunity in Manchester City Centre for an experienced Accounts Clerk / Bookkeeper to join and well-established Accountancy firm. You must have experience working as a Accounts Clerk / Bookkeeper and be able to hit the ground running.
* Balancing accounts
* Processing sales invoices, receipts and payments
* Completing VAT returns
* Preparing invoices for the Inland Revenue
* Checking company bank statements
* Repairing cash flow statements
* Dealing with financial paperwork and filing…
Wilsons Express Sameday is a busy courier company delivering parcels around the South East and Kent area.
We are looking for an Accounts Clerk / Customer Service person to join us.
Main Purpose of the Accounts Clerk / Customer Service role:
• To action all necessary tasks for the smooth running of the Accounts.
• Responsible to: Finance Director.
• Responsible for: Accounts, and other related tasks.
• Liaise with: All personnel as necessary, Customers, Suppliers, and APC where necessary.
Accounts Clerk / Customer Service - Main Tasks of the Job:
• All aspects of Accounts not dealt with specifically by the Accountant or Finance…
An Accounts Clerk is required for a temporary, part time position based in the heart of Plymouth. The role is to provide efficient support, administration and resolution to an accounts team for a manufacturing and distribution company.
As an Account Clerk you will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent working knowledge and experience of purchase ledger, sales ledger and invoicing.
- Good overall knowledge of the finance and accounts sector.
- Previous experience of a similar role
- Experience of Oracle would be advantageous but not essential.
In return for your experience as an Accounts Clerk we can offer you the following…
Temp to Perm
Full Time - 37.5 hours
Mon to Fri 9.00am - 5.30pm
Our client is looking for a full time Accounts Clerk on a temp to perm position for the following duties:
*Matching of Purchase orders with delivery notes
*Checking for price & delivery differences & posting invoices to Ledger on the system.
*Reconciling Statements from Suppliers with our Purchase Ledger.
*Preparing payment run for suppliers monthly & taking up their queries of missing invoices & credit notes.
*Posting of daily sales to ledger
*Allocating remittances to customers' accounts
*Issuing credit notes after goods in wards…
Our client is looking for an experienced Accounts Clerk to join their busy team on a temporary basis to cover a 3 - 4 month period. Your duties will include Sales and Purchase Ledger, Bank Transactions and Reconciliations, Experience of Oracle would be an advantage however, this is not essential. Experience of Excel is essential.
Qualifications in accounts are not essential but previous experience in a similar role is.
The hours are 20 hours per week -Monday - Friday from 10am - 2.30pm.
Please call Kathryn on 01752 600476 or email your CV to (url removed)
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy…
Huntress Group in Epsom are currently recruiting for a Permanent Accounts Clerk for our client based in Swindon.
* Verify supplier invoices as per the contract agreement and within the time schedules agreed with the Client.
* Ensure that the supplier invoices which are disputed are well documented and communicated within the time schedules as agreed with the Client.
* Liaise with the Supplier, other team members and Client to ensure speedy resolution of supplier invoice disputes
* Support the Accountant / Project Accountant on tasks such as preparation of regular or ad-hoc reports, month-end close process, budgets & forecasts…
Our client, an established Lichfield based business, require an experienced Accounts Clerk for a permanent contract. It is essential you have relevant experience in a similar role.
Duties include; Processing credit card payments, cheques and Cash receipts. Entering Direct Debit amendments & Reconciling direct debit receipts. Bank and Petty Cash reconciliations creating receipt upload files in Excel. Dealing with any queries and creating journal files. Processing refunds and salary deductions. You will have experience in a sales ledger and be accurate and used to dealing with high volumes of work, have a good understanding of complex reconciliations…
Accounts Payable Clerk - Woking, Surrey - £10 - £13ph - Temporary to Permanent
Accounts Payable Clerk - A market leading company in Woking is seeking to recruit a talented accounts payable clerk to work on a temporary to Permanent contract to work in a busy and growing accounting function. This is an exciting project to join in the accounts payable department.
The key responsibilities of this Accounts Payable Clerk role will be as follows:-
* Processing and reviewing accounts payable transaction
* Historical data clean up
* Matching and reconciling purchase orders
* Processing all trade payable invoices
* Processing all intercompany payable…
Are you experienced in Payroll and accounts looking for a part time position?
If so we would love to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting for a temporary accounts clerk for a 4-6 week position in the Plymouth area.
For the accounts clerk your role will include:
* VAT returns
* Double Entry bookkeeping
* Bank Reconciliations
* Updating Client records
Your skill set for this role will include:
* Knowledge of Iris or PTP
* Full MS competent
* Proven experience working within a chartered accountants or accountancy firm
* Proven background in accounts
Hours: ideally Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 10am - 4pm working…
A permanent Junior Accounts Clerk vacancy in Wisbech paying £14,000.
YOUR NEW COMPANY
Our client is a reputable organisation based in Wisbech. After a period of growth, they are now looking to employ a Junior Accounts Clerk with immediate effect for a permanent vacancy.
YOUR NEW ROLE
As the Junior Accounts Clerk, some of your duties and responsibilities will include; preparing and submitting invoices, coding receipt of payments, monitoring of accounts, checking unpaid invoices, and entering information onto the database.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED
In order to succeed in this job, you should have some experience within an accounting…
We have a fantastic opportunity to join account team in growing company based in Dinnington. Our client provides a complete sales, maintenance, repair and hire service, meeting the materials handling requirements of businesses throughout all Yorkshire, North Derbyshire and North Nottinghamshire. They are looking for an experienced Accounts Clerk to work between 15-25 hours a week. The hours and days are flexible.
* Purchase Ledger - maintaining supplier accounts, setting up new suppliers, processing supplier invoices and making payments to suppliers via BACS/ cheque.
* Sales Ledger - maintaining customer accounts, setting…
TEMPORARY SAGE/ACCOUNTS CLERK
Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire
£9.00 per hour
This is genuinely an excellent company to work for with lovely open plan offices.
The role is due to expansion to help with an outstanding work load in a busy Accounts
department - which will mainly include inputting on Sage and the CRM
Hours 9 to 5.30pm - 37.5 hours per week.
* Do you have any accounts experience (SAGE EXPERINCE)
* Are you interested in working in an accounts department or do you want a career in Accounts
* Maybe you are studying for your AAT?
* Are you able to use Sage line 50 to at least an intermediate level…
Junior Accounts Clerk
Between Thetford and Diss
Local organisation is currently seeking an Accounts Clerk to join their team.
You will be responsible for all round Purchase Ledger duties including
Matching and coding invoices
Investigating and resolving supplier queries
Liaising with departmental Managers
Posting invoices and supplier payments
Filing, scanning and making phone calls
Issuing Order Books
To be successful in your application you will have previous Purchase Ledger experience and be used to managing your workload to meet month end processing deadlines. You will be a good team player…
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Accounts Clerk to work for our Tewkesbury based client on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role is to undertake a range of accounts duties in a timely and efficient manner.
Daily duties include:
- All elements of the PAYE process
- Credit Control
- Collating and processing purchase invoices
- Checking price queries
- Dealing with disputed invoices
- Statement reconciliation
- Management of fixed asset register and monthly journals
- Preparation of VAT monthly returns, reconciliation and the submissions
- Dealing with staff and supplier enquiries
- General invoice filing and administration…
Our client on the outskirts of Chesterfield is looking for a Part Time Accounts Clerk to join their team on an on-going temporary basis.
They are a small company who provide graphics and imagery alongside installation for many clients including shopping centres, luxury brands and also local businesses.
This position is available for the foreseeable future and there is the possibility it could be made into a permanent role further down the line.
My client requires an organised candidate to run their accounts function, which should take around 4 hours per week. They are flexible as to what day you work each week but have suggested 10am - 2…
Accounts Clerk/Cashier - Gloucester
Salary £17,500 - £18,000
Operating across West Midland and South West, our client is looking to recruit an Accounts Clerk /Cashier following an internal promotion.
With some previous finance and / or customer facing experience the successful applicant will be responsible for:
* Accurate posting of bank statement transactions for two sites, matching up relevant supporting documentation
* Daily reconciliation of the individual bank accounts
* Processing intergroup / inter-branch bank transfers
* Maintaining, controlling and regularly balancing petty cash floats, including periodic auditing of till floats…
Based in Leeds centre, we seek an temporary Accounts clerk with specific attention to Purchase ledger and month end accounting, reconciliation, high attention to detail and if possible experience of accruals. Excel experience essential. You will also be considered for permanent accountancy positions that are live within the mpeople portfolo
For more information lease contact Craig Storton at mpeople Recruitment
Position: Accounts Clerk
Reporting to: Office Manager
Status of post: Part-time Permanent
Scope: Carrying out different accounts tasks associated with purchase and sales ledger transactions involving suppliers, sub contractors and our site staff.
Salary: Remuneration Package will be commensurate with experience
Main duties and responsibilities
* Posting, coding, matching supplier invoices onto a purchase ledger system.
* Understand fully and be able to process sales and purchase ledgers.
* Administration and processing of all ledger month-end procedures to strict deadlines.
* Be a main point of contact…
To prepare and submit customer invoices. To carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines. To perform filing and general adminsitrative tasks. To carry out other support functions in the Accounts team. You will use your Excel 2010 and Sage 50 skills and be proficient with data entry and management. Using attention to detail, ability to work in a team and the ability to meet deadlines. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.…More
A new permanent opportunity for an Accounts Assistant has arisen to work for a manufacturing client based from their expanding offices in St Neots, Cambridgeshire.
The role is busy and varied, but includes:
* Purchase Ledger - working with outsourced overseas purchase ledger team
* Preparing payment runs
* Vendor account reconciliation
* Dealing with queries/variances
* Managing SOX/Internal/External work relating to Purchase ledger
* Assisting with payroll
* Adhoc duties as required
Applications are now invited from individuals with the following skills and experience:
* Previous experience in a similar accounts role
* IT Literate - especially…
My client a leading government organisation based in the heart of Cheshire are currently looking to recruit an experienced accounts person to join their team as a Finance Officer. Initially a temporary contract of 3 months this could open up further opportunities
Banking notification cheques and matching BACS receipts all within a suitable time
Generation and collection of direct debits, following up failed collections and recording changes
Raising cheques and bank transfers for payments of goods and services
Bank reconciliations of specified accounts
Processing, checking and recording invoices
Raising purchase orders…
My client, a renowned technology business in LONDON BRIDGE, is seeking an accomplished ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK/ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT to join them on a permanentbasis. This is a great chance to join this amazing business!!
* Process all supplier invoices and credits on to the Sage Accounts payable ledger including accurate coding, matching POs and ensuring correct treatment of VAT.
* Log all client related supplier invoices on Traffic.
* Process all approved staff expenses on Sage and Traffic.
* Obtain authorisation prior to clearing for payment run.
* Reconcile, code and journal corporate credit cards.
* Monitor staff timesheets…
Accounts Receivable Clerk - 7 Month Interim Contract - Danish / Swedish / Norwegian / Scandinavian
Accounts Receivable Clerk required by a large, multi national client based in London. The Accounts Receivable Clerk will be on an hourly contract Interim basis for at least 7 months with a high chance of extension or becoming permanent. The Accounts Receivable Clerk will be part of a small but friendly multicultural team of finance professionals serving the Nordic region. The role will involve significant contact with the Scandinavian region so applicants will require advanced communication skills in Danish, Swedish or Norwegian.
A leading international property management company seeks a fluent French Speaking - Accounts Payable Clerk to work on a on going basis at there head office function in Birmingham City Centre.
The role will be to enhance the speed of the Accounts Payable process regards the French clientèle.
As the successful, French Speaking - Accounts Payable Clerk your duties will be;
* Support with the posting payments.
* Support with bank transactions
* Support with quarterly reporting
* Other ad-hoc tasks as requested by the Accounting & Finance Team
* Liaise with clients based in France (assisting with queries and resolving)
Key skills required…