Administration jobs in Sandhurst, Berkshire
Refine Job Search
CV-Library is one of the UK's largest online job sites and attracts over 3 million unique job seekers every month.
With a client list crammed full of the biggest brand names in recruitment and also a healthy mix of corporate clients who regularly use our services, we are rapidly evolving into one of the biggest and most dynamic online media organisations in the UK, and the exciting news is we're growing beyond all expectations.
We now have the opportunity for an organised and articulate Client Response Administrator to help with the continuing expansion of the UK's fastest growing job board.
Key Responsibilities -
£18000 - £23000/annum
£25000 - £28000/annum
Our Client is the UK`s leading energy efficiency solutions provider. Constantly looking for enthusiastic, motivated and ambitious individuals to join their highly skilled and experienced teams, they now require several Administrators in Aldermaston.
The successful candidates for the role of Administrator will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Dealing with suppliers and subcontractors.
- Using our accounts system Vixen to raise jobs, purchase orders and invoices.
- Maintaining filing systems, both hard copy and electronic.
- General Admin such as filing, copying/scanning and answering telephone calls...
£20000 - £25000/annum
£20000 - £30000/annum
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic administrator based in their offices in Camberley to provide admin support for their 9 events per year.
Compiling data on delegates attending events
Keeping track of flight costs.
Researching flight options and making travel arrangements for delegates prior to the events.
Following up requests for information from delegates.
Recording bookings and keeping records.
Proof reading directories.
Supporting the sales team.
In addition to the above tasks you would be expected to support the rest of the Administration Department as and when required...
An opportunity has arisen to join a growing organisation based in Camberley, their new offices are modern and can offer free parking. This position has become available due to business growth. The working hours will be Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm.
We are seeking candidates with previous administration experience.
Main Duties will include:
- Ensure all systems documented with in the administration manual are implemented in full and continually monitored through the auditing procedure:
- To ensure all sign ups are completed correctly and full
- Administer the cancellation and debt recovery systems ensuring compliance of systems...
About the role
We are recruiting for an Administrator at our M3 Smart Motorways project office at Cody Technology Park in Farnborough to support the overall delivery of the project by carrying out various cost administrative processes.
* This is a contract role for the duration of the project - circa 18 months *
What you'll be doing
Collect Weekly Vehicle Log Books
Produce Vehicle Mileage Records
Collect Weekly Driver Defect Reports
Maintain Fuel Card Records
Reconcile Monthly Fuel Account
Processing some invoices in ERP
Who we're looking for
The individual will need to have experience of working at an administrative level...
Aspire Defence Services Limited is working alongside the Ministry of Defence, the Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) and our partners to deliver a modern, fully serviced, flexible living and working environment across the four garrisons in Aldershot and Salisbury Plain for over 18,700 soldiers. If you would like to be part of this exciting, thriving organisation, please see our website at (url removed) for current vacancies. Currently, we are recruiting for the following:
Administrator - Aldershot
Salary - competitive
To apply for this role you will be required to:
Administration duties of a busy department to include...
Are you from a Customer service background and interested in a career in Property?
My client based in Woking are currently seeking a Property Manager to join their expanding team. No experience necessary as long as you are a bubbly vibrant individual with the ability to problem solve and have fantastic Customer Service skills.
Key accountabilities will include:
Preparing tenancy agreements and ensuring signature by Landlords and Tenants
Dealing with Tenants/Landlords property issues.
Arranging and visiting managed properties on a regular basis and processing a report for Landlords and Tenants.
Liaise with Landlords and Tenants and...
Our client within the public sector are currently recruiting for administrators within various departments.
Duties will include:
1. General administration, including typing case notes, genograms, chronologies, assessments and confidential reports.
* Use of Oracle iProcurement to raise/receipt Purchase Orders, process invoices, order office stationery and equipment.
* Process referrals and check for accuracy and that correct information has been provided, updating as required.
* Input data to appropriate client data system, and assist other users with data entry
2. Dealing with and responding to a variety of contact including direct...
Morson is the number one technical recruitment company in the UK with a turnover of half a billion pounds. We have been in business since 1969 and have 43 UK offices and 13 global offices. Due to continued growth we are looking for Administrator to work in our busy Farnham office.
Responsibilities are to include:
General administrative duties relating to the rail industry
Creating MS Word & MS Excel documents
Emailing internal and external stakeholders
Ordering office necessities / stationary
Liaising with other offices nationally and internationally
Resourcing Solutions are looking to appoint a temporary administrator to work within our compliance team. Based in Twyford, Berkshire the role will involve supporting the compliance team manager with data entry, incoming calls and assisting with general administrative duties across the business.
You should have previous experience working within an office environment and be available to commence a new position immediately.
You will have a proven background in a compliance position within the Rail or Recruitment sectors; have a meticulous eye for detail and work constructively with colleagues across the broader organisation.
Our client is a Main Contractor providing maintenance services to a nationwide portfolio of blue-chip organisations. They are looking for a highly experienced Administrator to join their large site in Padworth, Reading on a full time, long term Temporary basis
*Assisting the transport depot manager
*Ordering vehicle parts
*Help deal with HR and payroll queries
*Liaise with vehicle workshop regularly
*Maintain good client service at all times, referring any telephone or email enquiries to the relevant manager.
*Proven experience in an administrative position.
*Capable of meeting strict...
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced administrator to join a dynamic and friendly company.
You will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. This role requires a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
You will be responsible for providing a high level of service to new and existing clients.
- Ensure full compliance of all engagements with company policies
- Ensure full compliance with HMRC, Companies House and other government legislation
- Process engagement documents in the most efficient manner
- Ensure that all returned documents are fully complete and acceptable forms...
-To provide an accurate administration service to include photocopying,
production of reports and schedules, filing and data records up keep, ensuring
back up processes are carried out.
-To assist with administration for the team (spreadsheets, meetings etc).
-Where necessary to assist in organising surveys, working out priorities and
access difficulties etc and communicate schedule to surveyors and Project
-To arrange access to sites that require prior notice by contacting Landlords,
Agents etc and communicate agreed access arrangements to Surveyors.
Qualifications, Competencies & Experience...
- Verification of warranty claims in accordance with company and departmental policy
- Ad-Hoc warranty reporting to Senior Team Members, Service Admin Manager and Senior Management
- Daily communication with repair agents resolving queries by telephone/email
- Clear and accurate communication skills to all levels of management
- Intermediate excel knowledge
- Intermediate power point knowledge
- SAP experience
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines whilst maintaining good attention to detail
- Ability to work in a process driven environment
£21,000-£23,000 per annum
Frimley Green, Surrey
My client is looking a Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis in Frimley Green, Surrey.
This is an exceptional opportunity to enhance your career within facilities services working for a large and well-known FTSE250 FM Outsourcing business.
My client is one of the UK's largest technical facilities management companies. They employ in excess of 6,000 people and service major clients across every sector. They self-deliver virtually all of their hard FM services nationally, coordinated through one of the UK's most sophisticated customer service...
My client is a Commercial landscape construction & design company and is currently recruiting for a bright and enthusiastic Administrator for their office in Guildford.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Candidate looking to take the first step in their career.
The ideal candidate should be willing to train and learn all aspects of administration,
This full time position is a varied role within a team environment, some of the day to day tasks you will be asked to perform are;
Answering the phone and taking messages, greeting visitors to office
Plus other duties
The ideal Candidate will have excellent...
We are a Technical and Engineering Recruitment Agency established since 1976 in the Camberley area. We are seeking an Administrator to join our admin team to provide support to Recruiters, Consultants and Managers. Working in a friendly team, CG is an expanding company with exciting growth plans for the future.
The Administration function plays a key part in supporting the sales teams to ensure the success of the company.
• Salary of circa £14K-£18K per annum depending on experience (may be negotiable)
•Full time position – Monday to Friday, 37.5...
We are looking for an experienced administrator to join a small team in Farnborough in an on-going temporary role.
This will be a varied role and will include some reception cover, customer services, data inputting, arranging travel arrangements, speaking with customers/clients and other ad-hoc duties.
The ideal candidate should have experience within an office environment and have excellent customer service skills.Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer....
3 month temporary position available to start immediately!
Due to an increased workload, my prestigious client is looking for people who can commit to a 3 month project. You will have solid office based experience, good data entry skills and be thorough and show attention to detail in your work.
Training will be provided on the systems used and what the job will entail. Some telephone work will be required to gather information.
Located on the outskirts of Camberley so own transport is desirable....
FCC Environment is the trading name for FCC Environment (UK) Limited and FCC Environment Services (UK) Limited, a leading UK waste and resource management company, which is part of a global group with a strong heritage in providing services for communities and businesses. Our vision is to be the environmental company of choice, delivering change for a sustainable future.
QUALITFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
* Proven administration experience in demanding office environments.
* Reputation for consistent delivery within a demanding business environment.
Admin Support Assistant
We are GAME, the UK's leading high-street videogames retailer and pride ourselves on our people. With over 320 dedicated store teams across the country and a support and distribution centre filled with experts in their field, we know that our teams are key to our success.
Our success is driven by being at the heart of the UK's gaming community through delivering incredible games launches and fantastic exclusive events. We are always looking for great talent and you will need to that you can be the best and be part of a team which strives to be at the heart of the gaming community and industry, delivering...
Job role: Fleet Administrator - Data Entry - Office Administrator
Location: Reading : Newbury Area
Salary £18-22k pa
Leading the field in the environmental haulage sector we strive to set the industry benchmark and take on the environmental challenges of the future. We are renowned for our exceptional service across public and private business and have a unique role to support our fleet and workshop team for one of our operations.
* To support our engineers in our workshop and in our plant with administration
* You will be responsible for the data entry and maintenance of our Fleet IT system and our Maintenance...
* To support the sales force on day to day administration tasks and improve efficiency by sharing workload
* Running weekly epos reports and any other appropriate sales reports
* Developing and management of required trackers - ie terms, customer segmentation
* Be responsible for the management of product portfolio and associated customer files on Trade Place website
* Supporting with Supply Chain inputs for ongoing business forecasts and key promotional periods
* Collation of market information - Work-It analysis, competitor analysis, stock and sales from selected customers
* Collation of information request...
A talented Administrator is required on a part time basis within our Autocentre operation.
The successful Administrator will require:
> Education to a minimum of GCSE level, including Mathematics and English
> Residing in commuting distance to the Aldershot area
> 5+ years experience of working within an administrative / secretarial role
> Strong Excel skills to Pivot Table level
> Strong Word & Outlook
> Self sufficient personality, used to working independently with minimum supervision
> A confident and positive character
This varied administration role priority is to provide dedicated administration resource...
Payroll Administrator - Reading
Charles Hunter Associates is a specialist social care recruitment agency based in central Reading, Berkshire. We are growing rapidly and as such we are looking to appoint a Payroll Administrator to join our dynamic team.
As a Payroll Administrator you will be responsible for –
• Managing and coordinating the timely payroll of all temporary workers through our weekly payroll service
• Credit Control for outstanding invoices on our sales ledger
• Managing and coordinating our internal payroll system to ensure true data for payments
• Frequently liaising with internal staff as well as external candidates...