Administration jobs in Tavistock
Refine Job Search
We are always looking for high quality office staff with previous experience in the following areas:
We have a number of vacancies with immediate starts and are always looking for excellent temporary workers to fill these posts, with hourly rates ranging from £7-12ph
If you think that you are the ideal candidate for this role please click apply now!
All Pertemps flexible employees receive a Guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today! We specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Office, Call Centre, Sales, HR...
£20000 - £25000/annum
£1 - £40000/annum
Office Angels Plymouth are seeking a Branch Administrator on behalf of our client - a successful business who are based in the outskirts of Plymouth.
Your duties will include:
* Meeting and greeting clients
* Telephone handling
* Diary management
* Typing letters and documents using MS Word
* Stationary ordering
* Answering initial client enquires via telephone and email
* Overseeing Health and Safety policies within the office
* Inputting data using MS Excel and Sage Line 50
* General office administration including filing, franking mail, scanning, photocopying and shredding.
* Have previous employment experience...
Systems Administrator (Windows Server 2000-2012, VMWare, Active Directory, SAN)
Salary: DOE + Benefits
Company: This is an established organisation with a growing presence in the South West area. They offer a excellent working environment within a small but highly competent team working on a range of interesting and challenging client projects.
Description: Systems Administrator /3rd Line specialists required to work as part of team working on technology including:
- Windows Server 2000-2012
- Active Directory
- VMware vSphere
- SAN based technologies
- LAN/WAN technology
In addition to the above skills...
ARE YOU A PROACTIVE 'CAN DO’ ADMINISTRATOR?
DO YOU WANT A ROLE THAT OFFERS YOU THE CHANCE TO MAKE A REAL DIFFERENCE?
Foster Care Associates is recruiting for a part time, permanent Administrator to support its busy foster care Placements team in the South Western region.
This post will be based in the Plymouth Office and will be for 3 days per week (21 hours).
This is a challenging and wide-ranging role which will require you to have excellent office skills, and the ability to work flexibly against changing priorities and demands.
• Working with the Placements Manager and Placements Team to ensure Placement Contracts...
BRC Social housing are currently recruiting for an Admin Assistant one of our key clients in Devon. We require an experienced Admin Assistant to hit the ground running for a 3 month contract with a view to potential extension after this period
As Admin Assistant you will be carrying out a variety of tasks that will include:
• Operation of Computer terminal facilities using various packages i.e. Microsoft Excel, Word etc. and also main frame systems.
• The provision of word processing services within the division.
• The provision of financial information within the division, including invoicing.
• Attending meetings to take minutes...
Experienced Administrator required for December 2014/January 2015 start. Must have 15 years prior Administrative experience for this client. This is a temporary, ongoing, role based in Plymouth. The wage is £8.00 per hour. If you are interested in this vacancy, and have experience, please call Hunters the Recruitment Company on 01752 222280....
WebSphere Systems Administrator - WebSphere MQ, Message Broker, Application Server, ITIL, Enterprise Infrastructure, Tivoli
A WebSphere Systems Administrator with experience of WebSphere MQ, Application Server and Message Broker is required to work on a 6 month contract for a high profile Government organisation based in Plymouth.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading Government organisation.
Overview of the WebSphere Systems Administrator contract role
The organisation is embarking on a programme of change under the Business Strategy, whilst continuing to maintain our existing services and systems. This places a heavy...
Our client is seeking a Part-Time Administrator to join their team.
This is a part-time role working Sunday to Tuesday 08:30-17:00 although some flexibility will be required to meet the needs of the business.
Your duties will include:-
- Assisting with customer queries
- Liaising with external labs regarding results and performance
- Generating test reports
- Checking and filing of test request forms
- Sample registration
- A highly professional and adaptable attitude is essential as is the ability to work as part of a dynamic team.
- You will be well organized and possess excellent communication skills to both colleagues...
VHR are recruiting a Unix Systems Administrator!
Our larger government and public sector client based in Plymouth in the South West is currently searching for a Unix Systems Administrator to join their established organisation for an initial 6 month contract.
The successful Unix Administrator should have the following experience:
Working knowledge of UNIX Solaris Systems
Knowledge of Data Protection Principles and Freedom of Information Act
WebSphere Application Server
WebSphere Message Broker- A certification of ITIL and compliant Change Management practices
As an experience Unix Systems Administrators...
Our client, a dynamic and unique business who are based on the outskirts of Saltash is seeking a pro-active and organised Invoice Administrator to work within their small and efficient accounts team covering a period of Maternity Leave starting in December/January for a period of 12 months.
* Creating quotes to clients via email
* Creating and generating invoices to clients for email
* Matching invoices to quotes
* Dealing with initial client account queries via email or phone
* Administration support to the accounts team
* Applicants are required to have a great attention to detail
* Be confident with numbers...
Inside Sales Support Administrator - Wise Employment have an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic growing Company on the outskirts of Plymouth.
Under direction of the UK and Export Sales Managers, provides administrative support to the outside Sales Representatives, customers and distributors to promote product sales and service:
Accepts telephone calls dealing directly with customer or determine nature of call and forwarding to appropriate sales manager when requested/required.
Accepts telephone orders, provides price quotations, order entry, and advises status of orders and shipping information to provide...
Our client a leader in their sector is seeking a permanent Freight/Shipping/Logistics Administrator to join their team in the Plymouth travel to work area.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30 - 17.30
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000 per annum
* Providing transport solutions to clients through shipping their goods via road, rail, sea and air.
* Providing quotes to clients and processing incoming sales orders
* Liaising with external suppliers for costings
* Invoice and account administration
* Liaising with internal departments
* Dealing with technical documents and custom documents
* Completion of contracts and order forms
Office Angels Plymouth on behalf of our client in Plymouth are seeking an experienced and DBS/CRB checked receptionist/administrator to cover a period of leave in the Education sector
The successful candidate must:
- Be available immediately
- Have a clean and valid DBS/CRB check
- Be an experienced and competent receptionist
- Have a polite and professional phone manner
- Be confident in dealing with a range of people, students and teachers
- Have a good working knowledge of Office packages
- Experience of SIMS an advantage
Set Hours of work: 08.30 - 17.00 Monday to Friday
Rate of Pay: £6.51 - £7.50 dependant on experience...
We are seeking a senior-level professional to join our clients team as their Group Sales Administration Manager.
The main purpose of the Group Sales Admin Manager is to support the Group Financial Director, Group Accountant and Sales Managers by ensuring efficient administration and accounting of the Sales Department and its strategies to achieve and strive to exceed all sales objectives.
* To supervise, manage and develop the Department including training to ensure that all franchises are effectively supported.
* Maintain vehicle stockbooks to ensure that they are always fully up to date so that all vehicle sales...
We are looking for 10 customer service advisors to start work on Monday 10 November. Initially on a temporary basis for 6 months, these positions are expected to become long term. Working at a city centre based contact centre. Hours of work are 35 hours per week with an hourly rate of £7.20 per hour. These positions will suit people with excellent customer service experience. If you have a retail, bar or front of house catering background and you are looking for a new direction then these roles may suit your skills.
The job involves responding to letters and emails , checking to see if refunds are due and issuing refunds and sending out...
Office Angels Plymouth has an exciting opportunity for a experienced Sales Team Administrator to work for our prestigious client in the Plymouth area, on a full time, permanent basis.
You will be working in a small, creative team and take responsibility for:
* Providing front-line support to business customers by email and phone
* Taking and processing orders
* Inputting details onto the database system
* Debiting/crediting accounts
* Keeping customers up to date on the progress of their order
* Managing high profile accounts
* Resurrecting old accounts whilst providing an outstanding service to all customers at all times
Health enthusiasts required.
If you are passionate about health and fitness then becoming a personal trainer could be for you!
The LA fitness Personal Training Academy managed by Club Training and in partnership with The Training Room, is looking to recruit individuals for their 2014 intakes and invite applications from highly motivated individuals with a proven track record for success.
If successful, you will be offered an exclusive place on our Fast Track or Part Time training scheme where you’ll gain nationally recognised qualifications in:
- Level 2 Gym Instructor Certificate (REPS)
- Level 3 Personal Trainer Certificate (REPS)
Trainee Beauty Therapists Required - UK wide
With the Health & wellbeing industry growing year on year, there has not been a better time to become a beauty therapist.
Do you dream of having a job that offered the flexibility to work full or part time?
Are you currently working in retail or admin and wish you could do something you really enjoyed?
If you’re longing to launch yourself into an exciting and glamorous career then becoming a beauty therapist could be just the answer.
The Training Room beauty therapist academy is now recruiting for 2014 intakes from highly motivated and customer service led individuals. Whether you’re unemployed...
We are currently recruiting for an Office Assistant/Book Keeper to join a highly successful, fast growing food business based on the outskirts of Okehampton. The ideal candidate will be highly organised with strong administration skills and book keeping experience. Previous experience within an office, personal assistant or accounts role would be desirable.
Key attributes and skills:
Experience in Book keeping, Invoicing and payroll, ability to use SAGE 50
Strong administration skills
Experience in Sales administration and customer support
Able to prioritise own work load and support others
Accurate data entry skills...
A well established, multimillion pound organisation is currently looking to recruit a Stores Team Leader to manage the picking, packing and despatch of all orders within delivery deadlines. This is a Permanent role, working Friday - Sunday, 6am - 6pm.
The successful candidate will be line managing around 4 staff on a day to day basis. Therefore the need for previous management experience is essential.
We are looking for an individual who is computer literate, in order to carry out the administration involved with this role and someone who is educated to GCSE level or equivalent. Having a NVQ Level 3 in stock control...
Due to continued success, our client are recruiting for a Logistics Assistant to join the Logistics department. This is a temporary to permanent position for the right candidate.
The aim of the role:
To deal with all administration for Stock Management including data entry of the following:
* Keying all relevant levels
* Keying all relevant orders
* Increasing orders
The successful candidates will have a solid background in administration and have sound knowledge of Excel.
This is a full time temporary to permanent position working Mon - Fri 8.45am - 5.30pm.
If you have the above skills and experience please apply now!
An exciting opportunity has arisen to become an integral part of an organisation which is a global innovator. The role as a Strategic Contracts Manager is based near Plymouth, the company are offering a 12 month fixed term contract to cover maternity leave.
The successful candidate will be a key player in the defining and implementation of the vision, branded customer experience, standards and KPIs required to create an environment of successful customer focused service delivery. You will be responsible for delivering internal operational excellence through building strong working relationships and ensuring adherence to budgets,...
I am looking to recruit a number of Multi-drop drivers to work over the Christmas period paying £7.50 per hour.
Duties will include:
* Collecting and delivering parcels both to households and businesses.
* Being responsible for planning own daily route, scanning parcels and carrying out relevant safety checks on the vehicle.
* Could be working up to 11 hours a day.
* Use handheld track and trace technology.
The person should:
* Have previous experience in multi-drop driving.
* Have good geographical knowledge - local essential, national preferable.
* Be aware of British Domestic Driving...
An international manufacturing organisation is looking for a generalist Head of Human Resources on a permanent basis. You will benefit from a salary of circa £30,000 and will be working for an organisation which has high staff retention, a happy workforce and a good benefits package.
Main tasks and responsibilities will include:
Contributing to the planning of the HR process in support of organisational aims and objectives.
Professional advice, training and support to line managers and employees on HR related issues, ensuring this is in line with employment legislation and company policy.
Actively supporting the organisation's drive to...
Our client is looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals to help them in the run up to Christmas by working with us in their sales and customer service divisions. Christmas as you can imagine is the busiest time for sales and customer service and because of this we need people to begin immediately working in sales as the busy period begins.
These roles cover all aspects of:
Client representation / customer service
Marketing of blue-chip companies
Helping to increase our company’s sales output
These roles do not finish after Christmas though as our clients always look to maintain this growth into the new...