Agriculture jobs in Brighton
Refine Job Search
WASTE PROCESSING FACILITY REQUIRES EXPERIENCED SHIFT MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN / MECHANICAL ENGINEER.
An excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic Shift Maintenance Technician with experience of mechanical maintenance / engineering, to work within a Growth industry with excellent prospects.
ROLE: Shift Maintenance Technician / Mechanical Engineer- Energy From Waste / transfer station / MBT /Anaerobic digestion / MRF
PACKAGE: 31K, bonus available, pension.
LOCATION: Candidates considered from: Brighton / Worthing / Lewes / Burgess Hill / Horsham / Crawley / Newhaven / Bognor Regis / Chichester.
YOUR PREVIOUS BACKGROUNDS (non exhaustive):...
We are actively seeking 4 x highly experienced Electromechanical fitters to join a company in the Brighton area. Immediate starts possible, working in Cell based manufacturing environments.
Duties will include:
• Carry out electrical and mechanical fitting activities, including minor fabrication.
• Dismantle and rebuild company’s heavy engineered products.
• Build sub assemblies such as Wiring looms, cables and harnesses for later production
• Work with daily and weekly planned schedules.
• Read and interpret engineering instructions (drawings, wiring diagrams, photographs) to achieve specification.
• Support NPI activities.