Agriculture jobs in Brighton
Refine Job Search
We are actively seeking 4 x highly experienced Electromechanical fitters to join a company in the Brighton area. Immediate starts possible, working in Cell based manufacturing environments.
Duties will include:
• Carry out electrical and mechanical fitting activities, including minor fabrication.
• Dismantle and rebuild company’s heavy engineered products.
• Build sub assemblies such as Wiring looms, cables and harnesses for later production
• Work with daily and weekly planned schedules.
• Read and interpret engineering instructions (drawings, wiring diagrams, photographs) to achieve specification.
• Support NPI activities.
The Job & Qualifications
Workshop Fitter urgently required for a market leading plant hire organisation. Main responsibilities will be to carry out fault-finding, servicing and repairs to a variety of construction, powered access, industrial and materials handling equipment. This is a workshop based position; however you may be required to carry out onsite repairs and maintenance dependent on the needs of the business. You will need to be a confident, professional person with a good level communication skills and the ability to work autonomously and proactively, whilst providing the highest levels of customer service. To be considered for...