Agriculture jobs in Shoreditch, Greater London
Refine Job Search
· Innovative Market Leading Manufacturer
· $8 Billion Household Name
· Strong in Agricultural Sector
The Role: The new Territory Account Manager will be selling to the agricultural sector, dealing with dairy and poultry farms; around half of your time will be spent promoting brand awareness and advising on hygiene issues directly with farmers, and the other half managing a network of independent and national distributors.
The Company: This cutting edge manufacturer is looking for a new Territory Account Manager to join their sales team in Scotland. With a £billion turnover and established market commanding status...
Project Managers are required for our client in Ruislip, Greater London. All work will be based within the London area. Successful candidates must have previous experience within a similar role and a valid SMSTS and CSCS card. Our client deals with structural and architectural metalwork.
• To manage all aspects of the project program from contract launch stage
• To ensure all construction materials are ordered on time, delivered on time and allocated to suit the contract program
• To liaise with clients, engineers and architects directly in respect of the contract program and progress where necessary, including changes to program
Hire Desk Assistant (Plant Hire)
We are recruiting for our client that specialise in the Hire of Construction Plant Machinery.
To be considered for this role you must have excellent Customer Service and Administration skills, and ideally you will of worked within either the Plant or Tool Hire, Agricultural Machinery or Automotive Industry.
• Answering inbound calls, written communication and making outbound calls in response to messages in a professional and courteous manner and achieving the targets set by the management team.
• Give technical advice to enable site to choose the correct equipment...
Position: x5 Media Sales Executive – Graduate Training Scheme (£40K OTE)
Location: Central London
Salary: £20,000 – 22,000 + uncapped commission (£40K first year OTE)
Start date: Immediate
This client is a highly successful Media owner boasting an extensive portfolio selling in sectors from online information products, to magazines, and events. These are targeted at business professionals across a range of markets including Commercial Property, Travel, and Agriculture and many more.
• Working with media directors and sales reps to creative services working on exciting projects. You will also be managed...
***NO CANDIDATE WILL BE CONSIDERED UNLESS THEY MEET THIS CRITERIA****
• Have at least a 2:1 from a top 20 UK university
• Have at least 3-6 months of communications experience (preferably PR)
• Be politically engaged and interested in current affairs
• Have a driven and hard-working mindset whilst maintaining a sense of humour
About Our Client:
Our client is one of the largest independent PR and Public Affairs agencies in the UK. They focus on informing and influencing business and political stakeholders, the media, employees, communities and the general public while attempting to shape opinions, responses and behaviours in order to...
Graduate Business Development Executive
Sector: IT, Telecoms and Media & Entertainment
Location: Tottenham Court Road, London
Salary: £20-£25k dependent upon experience, £35k OTE
Job Type: Graduate. Full-Time. Permanent
*Work with the market leaders in the ICT information industry with strong working relationships with 18 of the 20 largest corporations in the world
*Excellent realistic OTE with an uncapped commission structure on offer
*Fantastic incentives including meals out and prizes for those who hit targets!
*Training provided through mentoring and experiential learning, once you hit target you`ll be a qualified sales executive...
Our client is currently recruiting for a Field Service Engineer working on plant and agricultural equipment within the M25 area. Working for an organisation with an established name in their market and opportunities to develop into managerial posts, this is an exceptional opportunity to further develop your career.
Our client has been established for a number of years and have a large market share within their specialist area. They currently have over 200 staff throughout 8 depots in the UK and continue to specialise in new and used equipment. Our client has continued to grow over the last 10 years...
My client, one of the UK's leading vehicle fleet hire organisations has an exciting opportunity available for a Rental Administrator based at their site in the Croydon area.
Reporting to the Rental Manager, the successful candidate will have responsibility for providing customer support and generating sales revenue within the branch, pro-actively converting sales enquiries into confirmed business and ensuring a high standard of customer service and administrative support is provided at all times.
The main responsibilities of this busy role include:
• Assuming responsibility for a portfolio of customers including negotiating rates; taking...