The position you are looking for is no longer available, but here are some similar jobs that might interest you
Meridian Health currently have a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking for an ambulance care assistant role.
Candidates need to have a full driving licence, with no more than 3 points. Previous care assistant experience is not essential as full training will be given.
Job Purpose- The care and transportation of non emergency patients to and from hospitals for appointments and treatment, within and outside of the area
*to assist patients when required through the use of equipment and by lifting carrying an transferring
*to carry out vehicle and equipment checks as designated or as appropriate
*to assist om the event…
An emergency care assistant (ECA) responds to emergency calls as part of an accident and emergency crew or at times as a first responder, using skills and procedures that they have been trained and directed to do. They need to help move patients safely and observe patient vital signs - reporting any changes to the qualified clinician - and provide and take relevant information from carers or others at the scene.
Ambulance emergency driving cert / blue light certificates is desirable.
Locum Meds are recruiting ECAs to work out of Ambulance Services across; London, Surrey, Kent, Reading and Surrounding localities.
If you are looking…
***Emergency Care Assistants and IHCD Technicians wanted Milton Keynes ASAP***
We are working on behalf of our client Thames Group to fill this vacancy. This position will cover the area of Milton Keynes.
The Thames Group is an established Private Ambulance Group with contracts to provide services for many NHS Trusts, Statutory Ambulance Services and private patients nationwide.
They carry out a range of services from PTS transfers to HDU journeys. Excellence in the delivery of patient care is their prime objective.
Do you have…
• IHCD Tech / BTEC / IHCD Ambulance Aid / FPOS Qualifications
• Experience in an ambulance / medical…
Spring Personnel are recruiting on behalf of one of the UK's largest independent healthcare service providers, which offers a range of specialist patient transport and courier services to the NHS and wider healthcare sector across the UK.
Due to continued growth they are currently looking to recruit a number of experienced Emergency Care Assistants to work across a variety of areas covering emergency, transportation and transfers as well as events to be based out of Staines & Surbiton.
Your role will involve front line emergency or non-emergency work which could involve inter-hospital transfers supporting the clinical team of a Paramedic…
Manpower is currently working in partnership with the National Health Service (NHS) to recruit a number of Ambulance Transport Care Assistants who will provide non-emergency transport across Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Hampshire and Oxfordshire. This role is key within an organisation that overall provides for 424,610 patient journeys and covers approximately 3,554 sq miles annually, serving a residential population of over four million people.
South Central Ambulance are currently looking to expand their team of dedicated individuals who transport low dependency sick, disabled and vulnerable people to and from different NHS Treatment…
You will be accountable to the Manager/Person in Control. Your responsibilities will be;
• To assist day staff in preparing residents for bed, as required.
• To help residents with problems of mobility and other physical abilities (e.g. incontinence), helping with the use of disability aids and caring for the same, where appropriate.
• To receive and act upon instructions from Senior Care Staff regarding specific tasks to be carried out during the night.
• To carry out regular checks on residents throughout the night, according to Intervals set by RGN/Senior Care Staff and with due regard to residents’ individual wishes and needs…
Telecare Housing Officer - Care Assistant
* Responsible for working on a shift rota to provide a 24-hour, 7 days a week, 365 days a year cover for all LBH Sheltered Housing Tenants & TeleCareLine Users.
* Responsible for when rostered the day-to-day management of any sheltered housing development in the borough, let to tenants over the age of 60 in the absence of the Scheme Manager. Duties to include completing Support Plans, Risk Assessments and periodic reviews also completing supporting people quarterly monitoring forms.
* Responsible for when rostered for providing a guaranteed response for any person or systems…