Structural Analysis Engineer
Specialist position opens for an experienced Structural Analysis Engineer to join a rapidly growing engineering firm as they begin introducing their specialist patented technology to the market.
With excellent communication and analysis skills you will be apart of a growing organisation and gain real exposure to multiple high value engineering projects.
Are you experienced in FEA Structural Analysis?
The purpose of the Structural Analysis Engineer position is to perform structural analysis and produce design calculations to ensure product performance and product material development.
Gloucester based consultancy is looking for someone with first class maths skills to train as a Customer Account Handler. The successful candidate will work closely with existing clients, analyse data and make recommendations to the clients. You will work towards monthly activity based targets and as the role develops you will be encouraged to develop new business. STRONG MATHS SKILLS ARE ESSENTIAL IN THIS ROLE AS YOU WILL DO QUITE A LOT OF FIGURE AND ANALYSIS WORK.
Duties will include:
*Maintaining and developing existing and new customers through planned account support and liaison with other Account Managers, internal administrators...
We are recruiting for a experience Electronics Analysis Supervisor to work for a prestigious manufacturing company based in South Yorkshire.
* Maintain morale and effective working conditions within the Warranty/Analysis area
* Develop (warranty and analysis) team capabilities in line with switch technologies and demands of the role
* Maintain 8D activities for warranty/analysis input of faults and root causes in conjunction with the Customer Liaison Engineer and Quality Engineers
* Maintain a system of Analysis and necessary reports, that allows for highlighting of common cause defects, (both ‘within factory...
Claims Analysis Manager
To c£60,000 Negotiable DOE + Benefits
Excellent ‘greenfield’ opportunity to join a dynamic, dedicated Corporate Analysis team in this new Claims Analysis Manager role that has been introduced to provide actionable insight and analysis into the Home and Motor Insurance market performance to drive improvements to claims processes and costs, and to ensure trends are fully understood by Senior Management … call me to find out more!
You will be a high calibre Analytics Professional with previous experience of Claims Analysis and able to demonstrate an in depth understanding of how a claims function...
Business Analyst (System analysis)
Business analyst with good systems analysis to work for a major player in the FTSE100 Market due to growth and transformation projects are looking to bring on a business analyst to join their team in London.
The nature of the role is to assist with shaping the Business Solution Design, driving the production and agreement of relevant design documentation, provide a robust analytical approach to complex requirements by applying the appropriate tools and technique. Produce Business Solution Design requirements, engaging with the Business solution representatives and Business/IT Architects.
FP&A Manager is required for an engineering company based in Sunbury.
The FP&A Manager will be responsible for all aspects of short, medium term and strategic planning activities across the company including creating models and producing commentaries/analysis. Ownership of analysis on the company order book to ensure complete accuracy and comment on profitability, significant variances or trends over various time periods. Continue the development of business partnering relationships across the business to further enhance the growth of forecasting and growth across all functions.
The Financial Planning & Analysis Manager will be involved...
We are recruiting for a experience Analysis Technician (Electronics) to work for a prestigious manufacturing company based in South Yorkshire.
* Direct contribution to EOL PPM and warranty cost reduction, by effectively completing first level analysis on failed switches within assembly area to establish root cause of failure, support production group leader in implementation of corrective action and record relevant data.
* To collect failed switches from designated area within assembly and systematically determine root cause of failure and input into implementation of corrective action.
* To immediately feedback findings...
My client, a subsidiary of General Motors and a leading market provider of in-vehicle services is looking for a Financial Analyst to join their team based in Luton, Bedfordshire on a permanent basis.
The Financial Analyst will be a part of the GCC (Global connected consumer) team within General Motors bringing in-vehicle telematics, safety, and connectivity services to the automotive market. Already the leader in North America and China with almost 7 million customers, GCC is coming to Europe and launching in 2015 under the OnStar brand name on Opel and Vauxhall vehicles. We are looking for talented individuals to help ensure our...
Our Client is a world leading chemical analysis laboratory specialising in bespoke chemical testing as well as high-end GLP/GMP contract analytical services, consultancy and training based on Mass Spectrometry and Chromatography.
We are looking for an analytical scientist with Carbohydrate analysis experience, particularly in the area of mammalian glycosylation. Experience handling glycoproteins, and liquid chromatography techniques for analysis of glycoproteins and glycopeptides is key to the scientist we seek. This could include HPAEC-PAD and 2-AB labelling. Additional techniques including GC-MS, LC-MS, MALDI would also be of interest...
Financial Planning & Analysis Manager - Maternity cover
We are currently looking for a qualified accountant with at least two years PQE to provide assistance to a Global business.
Emphasis on FP&A - forecasting, budgeting and analysis of data
Review, analysis and consolidation of data provided by colleagues including forecast and budget data.
Analysing and commenting on income, expenditure and capex.
Provision of support to the Reporting Manager (Group) during the annual planning process.
Review of regular budgets and forecasts
Assistance with the preparation of ad hoc analyses to both internal management...
We are currently looking to recruit a Financial Planning and Analysis Accountant for a market leading organisation based in the West Midlands. If you are looking to join a business with an excellent future business plan and strategy then this is the ideal opportunity for you.
- Co-ordinate the annual budgeting & forecasting process
- Consolidating the monthly accounts, including analysis of variances and objective reporting of the risks included in the outcome
- Prepare and present ad hoc reports to aid decision making
- Provide the link between the divisional strategy and group finance function
- Produce relevant...
Elevation Accountancy & Finance are currently recruiting for a FP&A Manager in West Yorkshire. My client is a rapidly growing, forwarding thinking PE backed business who are on an exciting journey; they have seen substantial revenue growth over the last 3 years with plans to continue this growth organically and via strategic acquisitions.
Elevation Accountancy & Finance would be keen to speak with candidates who have a demonstrable track record with the following:
- ability to develop and standardise the financial reporting
- liaise with the BI team to develop the use of BI and focused KPI reporting
- review and propose changes on...
A World Class Automotive Organisation is currenlty looking to expand its Electrical Engineering Department by recruiting a Project Engineer with the responsibility of Analysing Internal and External Data. The Project Engineer will deliver the quality targets.
Duties include :-
1) Analysis of internal and external data including warranty data, roadside assist data, FMS and Customer Surveys to develop projects to deliver containment and permanent corrective actions for identified issues.
2) Utilise problem solving tools to deliver robust countermeasures.
3) Ensure status for all responsible projects are accurately maintained...
Senior Financial Analysis - Haywards Heath
Salary: £45,000 Plus Benefits
This Senior Financial Analysis vacancy is based in Haywards Heath, West Sussex but may suit relevant candidates living in any nearby locations.
First Central Insurance Management based in Haywards Heath currently has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Financial Analyst to join the Corporate Finance department. The successful candidate will be required to assist in the annual First Central budgeting and periodic reforecasting process. You will act as Relationship Leader for all key internal Group and related company stakeholder and manage the internal and external...
Prestigious Milton Keynes technology organisation is looking to recruit a FP&A Manager to join their expanding senior management team.
This job would suit a qualified accountant in ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent, with previous experience of managing a service function within a corporate multi-national organisation.
The role will be a business partnering role supporting the commercial operations team across the UK. The focus of the business is customer centric and the main accountability of the role will be to streamline the business systems and processes, look at areas of development, drive productivity, identify opportunities and make...
Human Factors - Training Needs Analysis
£40.00 per hour Ltd / Umbrella
Working for an established organisation, the ideal candidate will be required to join as a Senior Human Factors 'Training Needs' Analyst. You will primarily be responsible for Scoping Studies; Hierarchical Task Analysis; Identification of Roles; Training Gap Analysis; DIF Analysis; KSA Analysis; Fidelity Analysis; Training Options Analysis and provide conclusions and recommendations. The ideal candidate will have a degree, or equivalent experience in Human Factors related discipline. You will have previous experience in conduct Training Needs...
World leading engineering firm requires a Engineering Analyst with excellent analysis experience to join the development and simulation team. Producing high quality structural mechanical engineering solutions you will be expected to have a minimum 3yrs FEA / Analysis experience and strong background in modelling and numerical calculations.
Ideally with a degree in Engineering (MEng, BSc, PhD, MSc) within a flow environment. Excellent opportunity for an FEA Analyst to further their career with a fantastic company. The engineering analyst would be working in a small tight team of experts and like minded individuals.
Senior Business Analyst (System analysis)
Business analyst with good systems analysis to work for a major player in the FTSE100 Market due to growth and transformation projects are looking to bring on a business analyst to join and lead their team in London.
The nature of the role Lead and shape the Business Solution Design, driving the production and agreement of relevant design documentation, provide a robust analytical approach to complex requirements by applying the appropriate tools and technique. Produce Business Solution Design requirements, engaging with the Business solution representatives and Business/IT Architects.
An Excel Reports Developer is required by a leading Professional Services company based in Manchester city centre paying c£22,000 per year (plus excellent benefits and company incentives) to work as part of their Data Analyst team.
Skills and Experience:
• The role is 95% excel based, there will be no exposure to SQL or similar database tools.
• Candidates will have experience of dealing with large volumes of data in MS Excel
• Experience of producing simple to follow statistical (graphs etc) summaries of large volumes of data in excel
• At least 12 months experience in a statistical based role encompassing the above
• Experience of working...
Our client, a large international company that is a source of information for various markets with focus on the financial market.
What you’ll do:
• Maintaining and developing relationships with existing data providers (external and internal)
• Researching potential content opportunities: approaching them and building relationships
• Responsible for defining content strategy for each country (South East Europe-Hungary) and identifying the content types
• Managing budget: Supervising payments to data providers and assure timely receipt of usage reports on a monthly/quarterly basis.
• Creating new publications / data providers under...
My client is looking for a Senior Technician to join the Analytical team on a 12 month contract. This role is based in Southampton, Hampshire and is for a global scientific organisation.
The ideal candidate will have good analytical experience, good communication skills, has a good level of report writing / interpretation of data & experience of non-routine testing.
The Senior Technician is responsible for preparing and analysing test samples using a variety of testing instrumentation and the generation of test reports. The role requires the job holder to work closely with the ADC group in GR&D including the planning conduct and report.ing...
Principal Stress Engineer - Mechanical Analysis - Stevenage
MBDA is currently recruiting for a Principal Stress Engineer - Mechanical Analysis at our Stevenage site to provide structural analysis for Major Projects.
To provide the following analysis services to Project and Customer:
*Carry out full range of structural analyses and investigations, including evaluation, selection of technical options, and prepare supporting reports.
*Prepare various technical documents in support of structural analysis activities.
*Carry out structural analysis investigations into a full range of problems using classical calculations...
Engineering Team Leader - Stress (Aerostructures)
Assystem UK require a number of Stress Analysis Engineering Team Leads within the Aerostructures Business Unit in the UK to support its growing activities in the Aerostructures business sector. These positions will be required to be based at our current facilities in the Bristol, IOM, Preston, Prestwick facilities.
A Stress Analysis Engineering Team Lead is responsible for the effective organisation and operation of the activities under their direct control and for the necessary liaison with associated departments and individuals. They are responsible for monitoring...
· Deliver tactical application system and process projects to the XUK entity;
· The role will support the implementation of A2B/ESAP programme via legacy systems;
· Proactively generating ideas and solutions for cost effective change from legacy systems;
· Project Management in one or more of the following areas : systems retirement data archiving, interfaces
· Experience of at least one major business function, preferably two.
· Previous project management experience and technical understanding of the current legacy systems environment
· Degree or equivalent in a science, computing, or business discipline
· Excellent communication...
Business Analyst | Business Analysis (BA/Business Analyst/Business Analysis)
Business Analyst (BA) for a major financial services company based in Harrogate. Business Analyst / Business Analysis will be working for one of the leading financial investment companies and will be part of their business change department. Due high company ambitions they are not looking for an ambitious and motivated Business Analyst to join their thriving business.
Business Analyst / Business Analysis will require the following:-
Experience working in either Financial Services, Life and Pensions, or Financial Investment industry.
Familiar working in Business...
£35905 - £45390/annum
£30000 - £35000/annum
£18000 - £23000/annum
£35000 - £45000/annum
City of London